Tickle Me Elmo 10th Anniversary Edition

F

furryredmonster

abiraniriba said:
Teheman, I think you went a little too far there. Your suggestion that Elmo be eaten was just plain macabre, and not funny at all. Also drug references are not something that belongs here, unless of course it is a reference to the Dinosaurs ep which spoke against drugs, seriously though, I think you should rethink your post.
I second that...

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I have to say that I've noticed this about many of his posts too guys.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Back on topic....TMX stands for Tickle Me Elmo eXtreme

DannyRWW

Reaction score
The X can also mean ten in roman numerals

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, I thing It stands for ten most likely, but I could be wrong.

LadyVader

Reaction score
No NO NOOOOO say it ain't so Elmo comeing the Jar Jar of Sesame Street come back with an X NNNNNOOOOOOO ALL IS NOT RIGHT WITH THE WORLD!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Y' know... TMX sounds like some sort of Japanese cartoon series.....

But I will give TMX one..or two things.

I saw an advertisement, and it looks like Elmo comes in some sort of Top Secret looking container, made to look like a Metal breifcase. Plus, that promo shot is just WAAAAAAAY too cool. Elmo or not, that would be a FANTASTIC poster.

BEAR

Reaction score
The very first TMX off the assembly line will be auctioned off on The View.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
wes said:
Or it could stand for eXtreme!! What if the this Elmo does everything, sings laughs, dances. What if this is a robot who is programed to eat our souls:eek: ,
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Run Elmo TMX IS Comming for you (*SLAP*):frown:

Oh sorry over kill, Just kidding it will be cool:smile:
Speakin of robot, I was roamin about in Wal-Mart and saw a promo for it. I think it may be floatin around online somwhere. We gotta get ahold of it. It has better Likeness, as what the promo showed.

Now, the promo didn't show a full version. But when i did see was kids laughing, and Elmos arms waving in the way of the camera, his eyes poping from the right hand corner, and then when a child was on his back kickin feet, Elmo;s feet were kicking too.

This could be a really giggly Elmo. I'm really considering it for my own collection actually. And I have a newphew who is turning 1 sat (not today), so maybe i'll pick one up for christmas for him.

P.S. The quote on the robot comment was pretty much saying that, judging by what could be a new feature, he also kicks his legs.