Tickle Me Elmo 10th Anniversary Edition

EasyBeinGreen

Reaction score
not only does it upset me that there are some kids who wont get one because of the outrageous prices that parents wont be able to afford... but also the fact that sesame workshop is a non-profit organization... something about Joe Blow making 240 dollars off a toy associated with a NPO really bothers me...yes, they are still getting their 40 dollars retail value... but something about it still really rubs me the wrong way

BEAR

Reaction score
EasyBeinGreen said:
not only does it upset me that there are some kids who wont get one because of the outrageous prices that parents wont be able to afford... but also the fact that sesame workshop is a non-profit organization... something about Joe Blow making 240 dollars off a toy associated with a NPO really bothers me...yes, they are still getting their 40 dollars retail value... but something about it still really rubs me the wrong way

It's a crime is what it is and it's disgusting! That may be the one thing I really don't like about ebay. It's one thing in about 30 years to auction off the toy as a special classic collectors item, but when it has barely hit the stores yet. It's wrong!

EasyBeinGreen

Reaction score
The 3,000,000 dollar one kills me.... earlier there was one for 2,000,000... apparently someone thought they needed to outdo that

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It's like a crime of the heart, and it would be nice if some people had a cosience.

Wow Bear, that is just plain ridiculous!

RubbeRoomStudio

Reaction score
my kids like elmo, so it wasn't a total waste of money... They actually grew to like the TMX tonight...when i first saw him in the first actions he made, i was like "this is what it did then" then he flew down into his doubled over postion, hitting me in the face... did i mention i was holding it... *just kidding*... wouldn't it be funny if someone actually did hold it in their palm, then activated it, not knowing what it did???

BEAR

Reaction score
Yeah, I know.

I wanted to read the whole page to see whether they were being auctioned for charity or not because some of them are and I can support that. However, when it is merely for personal profit, that is where I have the problem. I can't believe those prices.

BEAR

Reaction score
I wish I could do something like buy a bunch of TMX's and resell them for a discounted price just to go against what these jerks are doing and then the kids of the world could have a nice toy without their parents having to go bankrupt.