1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

TMS outline- Jose Feliciano!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Gorgon Heap, Aug 20, 2004.

1. Which specific monsters appear with the jack-o-lantern in this number?

2. Gorgon Heap

Gorgon Heap Active Member

Boppity and Gloat.

Probably the main reason that I don't specify character names all that often is b/c only a few of us folks around here will know them- if I send the link to a friend who is only casually Muppet-acquainted, and the outline is populated with character names he or she has never heard of, then he or she will be too out of the loop to fully enjoy it.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

3. Gorgon Heap

Forgot something- the male and female Koozebanians appear in PIS as well, and only they are seen going to the stage (hence the crustaceans remark).

Perhaps it should be only they who appear in the sketch with the pigs, I kinda threw the rest in b/c they are more eerie-looking (at least the Alice Cooper guitar player and the Chopped Liver Monster).

4. Are the other furniture monsters (the dresser, the lamp and the TV) among the talking furniture in this scene?

Do any other muppets come up to Kermit to complain as Bunsen, Fozzie and Floyd state their complaints?

Are there any other muppets in the canteen in this scene?

Who are the cowboys in this number? Some of the male jugband members? What-nots? The Jim Henson, Frank Oz and/or Jerry Nelson muppets?

Do any other muppets appear in this number besides the ones already mentioned?

5. TotallySpiesFan

TotallySpiesFan New Member

Just the hassock.

No.

The Swedish Chef was the only other Muppet in the Canteen scene.

The Jim Henson Muppet and Jerry Nelson Muppet.

The Electric Mayhem play in this number.

6. Skeeter Muppet

Skeeter Muppet Active Member

TSF, what gives you the right to answer questions that Philip Kippel is directing soley at Gorgon Heap? YOU didn't write the outline, so you don't get to make any decisions about them. If you want to answer questions about casting in TMS outlines, then write your own.

-Kim

7. Gorgon Heap

I hate to admit it, but TSF got all of these right, except for maybe some extra chickens in the canteen scene- not that I'm condoning the fact of someone cutting me off at the knees by presuming to act as my mouthpiece, but every single time I or anyone else mentions it/complains, TSF never acknowledges it, so IMO it's best to just let it go.

8. Who performed the following characters:

-the hassock
    -the other furniture
    -the other pigs
    -the chorus girls
    -the buck
    -the Muppaphones
    -Boppity
    -Gloat
    -Luncheon Counter Monster
    -the whatnot kids
    -the reindeer

Also, are the Jim Henson & Jerry Nelson muppets both riding Paul Reveare in the UK Spot, since Paul Reveare was the only horse on the show prior to the Roy Rogers & Dale Evans episode and the Gladys-like cow was the show's only cow prior to that same episode?

And, GH, when you meant "live turkey", did you mean a real life turkey or the muppet one that's still alive, even though the turkey muppet wasn't added to the show until the Danny Kaye episode?

9. Gorgon Heap

Well, most of the characters in your list don't speak, or in the case of the pigs, they all do, sing that is, in unison. Jerry and Richard would voice the Muppaphones. I hadn't thought about the horse situation, I may have to get back to you on that. And when I said live turkey, I meant the Muppet turkey from the Danny Kaye episode. Slight error on my part.

10. TotallySpiesFan

the hassock: Jerry Nelson
    the other furniture: Frank Oz, Steve Whitmire, Jim Henson, Dave Goelz
    the chorus girls: Louise Gold, Jerry Nelson, Richard Hunt
    the buck: Jerry Nelson
    Boppity: Steve Whitmire
    Gloat: Dave Goelz
    Luncheon Counter Monster: Jerry Nelson
    the whatnot kids: Various
    the reindeer: None

11. Gorgon Heap

Whoever performed the chorus girls/backup singers in the Helen Reddy episode, that's who performs them here and in the Johnny Rivers outline.

12. TotallySpiesFan

I'm guessing Louise Gold.

13. GH, I was just thinking...

Instead of Gonzo as the Easter Bunny, how about having Bernie the Easter Bunny (who was seen in the Jim Nabors, Sandy Duncan and Valerie Harper episodes) come out to represent Easter instead?

14. Gorgon Heap

Eh, that character never really clicked. Besides, the thought of Gonzo in a rabbit suit is funnier IMO.

15. MGov

MGov New Member

I'm sure Jose Feliciano would love to see this episode.

16. Gorgon Heap

... Or at least hear it.

(That was bad. I couldn't resist, dang it all.)

Thanks much tho for the vote of confidence.

17. Gorgon Heap

I had listed this as circa the Marisa Berenson & Raquel Welch episodes, but really, I think I would put it between the Raquel Welch & James Coco episodes; I think I had forgotten ever having thought of it otherwise. Plus, the chorus girls are the same as the ones who appear in the next two episodes (James Coco & Helen Reddy).