TMS outline- Jose Feliciano!

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Philip Kippel said:
Which specific monsters appear with the jack-o-lantern in this number?
Boppity and Gloat.

Probably the main reason that I don't specify character names all that often is b/c only a few of us folks around here will know them- if I send the link to a friend who is only casually Muppet-acquainted, and the outline is populated with character names he or she has never heard of, then he or she will be too out of the loop to fully enjoy it.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Forgot something- the male and female Koozebanians appear in PIS as well, and only they are seen going to the stage (hence the crustaceans remark).

Perhaps it should be only they who appear in the sketch with the pigs, I kinda threw the rest in b/c they are more eerie-looking (at least the Alice Cooper guitar player and the Chopped Liver Monster).

P

Philip Kippel

Gorgon Heap said:
There is a chorus of “No” throughout the room.

Scooter: “Well, you heard ‘em.”

Jose: “Yeah. That was the furniture talking, right?”

Scooter: “Uh-huh.”

Jose: “Oh, that’s a relief. Only time talking furniture will ever be a relief!”
Are the other furniture monsters (the dresser, the lamp and the TV) among the talking furniture in this scene?

BACKSTAGE: Bunsen complains to Kermit. Others join in.
Do any other muppets come up to Kermit to complain as Bunsen, Fozzie and Floyd state their complaints?

CANTEEN: Sweetums is leading Jose around the theater, and they’re both ordering from the canteen when Marvin Suggs enters with the Muppaphones. After a brief demonstration, Jose says no thanks. Marvin is not happy.
Are there any other muppets in the canteen in this scene?

UK SPOT: “A Horse with no Name”- Muppet cowboys on horseback
Who are the cowboys in this number? Some of the male jugband members? What-nots? The Jim Henson, Frank Oz and/or Jerry Nelson muppets?

CLOSING NUMBER: “Feliz Navidad”- Jose sings with the band in a Christmas set, but over in the wings, Beauregard can’t quite figure out what holiday it’s supposed to be, so he ends up sending on:

-Pigs dressed as Pilgrims and Native Americans, complete with a live turkey on a platter

-Monsters with a jack-o-lantern

-Gonzo as the Easter Bunny

-Scooter as Cupid

-Sam the Eagle as Uncle Sam for Independence Day: “This is ridiculous. I am leaving!”

-Link (in party clothes): “Happy New Year!”

-Marvin Suggs for Cinco de Mayo

Finally, the number is saved by the late arrival of Santa Thog and some reindeer.
Do any other muppets appear in this number besides the ones already mentioned?

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Philip Kippel said:
Are the other furniture monsters (the dresser, the lamp and the TV) among the talking furniture in this scene?
Just the hassock.

Philip Kippel said:
Do any other muppets come up to Kermit to complain as Bunsen, Fozzie and Floyd state their complaints?
No.

Philip Kippel said:
Are there any other muppets in the canteen in this scene?
The Swedish Chef was the only other Muppet in the Canteen scene.

Philip Kippel said:
Who are the cowboys in this number? Some of the male jugband members? What-nots? The Jim Henson, Frank Oz and/or Jerry Nelson muppets?
The Jim Henson Muppet and Jerry Nelson Muppet.

Philip Kippel said:
Do any other muppets appear in this number besides the ones already mentioned?
The Electric Mayhem play in this number.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
TSF, what gives you the right to answer questions that Philip Kippel is directing soley at Gorgon Heap? YOU didn't write the outline, so you don't get to make any decisions about them. If you want to answer questions about casting in TMS outlines, then write your own.

-Kim

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
I hate to admit it, but TSF got all of these right, except for maybe some extra chickens in the canteen scene- not that I'm condoning the fact of someone cutting me off at the knees by presuming to act as my mouthpiece, but every single time I or anyone else mentions it/complains, TSF never acknowledges it, so IMO it's best to just let it go.

P

Philip Kippel

Who performed the following characters:

-the hassock
-the other furniture
-the other pigs
-the chorus girls
-the buck
-the Muppaphones
-Boppity
-Gloat
-Luncheon Counter Monster
-the whatnot kids
-the reindeer

Also, are the Jim Henson & Jerry Nelson muppets both riding Paul Reveare in the UK Spot, since Paul Reveare was the only horse on the show prior to the Roy Rogers & Dale Evans episode and the Gladys-like cow was the show's only cow prior to that same episode?

And, GH, when you meant "live turkey", did you mean a real life turkey or the muppet one that's still alive, even though the turkey muppet wasn't added to the show until the Danny Kaye episode?

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Well, most of the characters in your list don't speak, or in the case of the pigs, they all do, sing that is, in unison. Jerry and Richard would voice the Muppaphones. I hadn't thought about the horse situation, I may have to get back to you on that. And when I said live turkey, I meant the Muppet turkey from the Danny Kaye episode. Slight error on my part.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
the hassock: Jerry Nelson
the other furniture: Frank Oz, Steve Whitmire, Jim Henson, Dave Goelz
the chorus girls: Louise Gold, Jerry Nelson, Richard Hunt
the buck: Jerry Nelson
Boppity: Steve Whitmire
Gloat: Dave Goelz
Luncheon Counter Monster: Jerry Nelson
the whatnot kids: Various
the reindeer: None