TMS Season 2 Box Set - 2007 Release?

Robin

Reaction score
Dil said:
If there were no cuts at all in The Muppet Show Season 2 DVD, this would make a better DVD than the 1st DVD, and the article might say:
"Fortunatly, unlike the Season 1 DVD, the Season 2 DVD is complete and uncut, making it easily better than the 1st."

Would Season 1 be the only one of the Muppet Show sets incomplete or would Season 2 be the only one of the Muppet Show sets complete?

Wow!!! I like the way this person thinks! People that reveal their inner monologue in this way are creative genus and are special!!!! I learned that on Mr Rogers!!!

-cheers-

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Robin said:
Wow!!! I like the way this person thinks! People that reveal their inner monologue in this way are creative genus and are special!!!! I learned that on Mr Rogers!!!

-cheers-
What??? I'm sorry but Dil, doesn't even make sense. I think he is getting trying to get attention and, to his credit, it's working.

anathema

Reaction score
JJandJanice said:
What??? I'm sorry but Dil, doesn't even make sense. I think he is getting trying to get attention and, to his credit, it's working.
Yeah...please don't feed the troll...

giovannii

Reaction score
Dil said:
If there were no cuts at all in The Muppet Show Season 2 DVD, this would make a better DVD than the 1st DVD, and the article might say:
"Fortunatly, unlike the Season 1 DVD, the Season 2 DVD is complete and uncut, making it easily better than the 1st."

Would Season 1 be the only one of the Muppet Show sets incomplete or would Season 2 be the only one of the Muppet Show sets complete?
Quite a lot of the Season 2 episodes are included in the Time Life series. If they do make any cuts I'm hoping they'll be in the episodes included in the Time Life DVD's so at least they will be accessable on DVD in one form.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Dil said:
Actually, if season 2 ends up being uncut, I think it would be better to just put a sticker or something on the cover that just says "Uncut!" Somehow I don't think Disney would want to draw attention to the fact that season one was cut (none of the Muppet Morsels point out that sceens had to be cut, and the morsels don't mention the cut scenes, either).

giovannii

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
Actually, if season 2 ends up being uncut, I think it would be better to just put a sticker or something on the cover that just says "Uncut!" Somehow I don't think Disney would want to draw attention to the fact that season one was cut (none of the Muppet Morsels point out that sceens had to be cut, and the morsels don't mention the cut scenes, either).
YEah instead they say its "completely restored & remastered" which is kinda misleading.

"Almost completely restored & remastered with a few cut scenes" woulda been more accuarate.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
You know, heres a theory. I was looking at my simpsons dvds and I noticed it said complete (whatever) season. But on the muppet show box, it didnt say complete. Could that be disneys way of saying it isnt complete but not actually saying it but make people think its complete? Did any of that make sense?

D

Dil

Yeah, the article, but not the box, might say that Season 2 would be uncut.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Let's not get our hopes up here, that would be cool though.

D

Dil

Disney is a big company so they would have probably the rights to use all of the songs, except for the cut songs from Season 1 on DVD, especially Disney Songs.

No wonder why the name of this thread had been changed.