TMS Season 2 Box Set - 2007 Release?

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Ok sure it could and maybe would be pushed back.

But I never much don't think Disney is going to cancel the Muppet Show DVDs, giving how their is a demand for them. The frist season sold very well, even making it to number four on amozon's top 500 list.

Hey, for me, I hope this wait is worth it, maybe we'll get all the episodes uncut.

Hey as Marty said, there is no hurt in hoping.

BEAR

Reaction score
rowlf said:
As I've said before, welcome to the Disney era of the Muppets. I'd be surprised if we don't get a "cancelled" notice before too long, with the geniuses at Disney trying to claim there was lack of interest. At the very best, the long delay will impact sales of a season two set, causing the remainder of the series to be scrapped.
You can't wait over a year between season releases and expect sales to continue to be high...people will just move on to something else. The new management team at Disney seems to be tarnishing the company's image.

You're right on that. I was surprised to see 3 seasons of The Golden Girls all released within one year.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I know everybody is going a little coo-coo about it at the moment, but it is on the way and it is defiantly worth the wait.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
rowlf said:
As I've said before, welcome to the Disney era of the Muppets. I'd be surprised if we don't get a "cancelled" notice before too long, with the geniuses at Disney trying to claim there was lack of interest. At the very best, the long delay will impact sales of a season two set, causing the remainder of the series to be scrapped.
You can't wait over a year between season releases and expect sales to continue to be high...people will just move on to something else. The new management team at Disney seems to be tarnishing the company's image.
Disney's got the scrap to put the hype machine back in gear!

giovannii

Reaction score
Miss Piggy?? I was hoping for a group shot with all the main muppets

D

Dil

If there were no cuts at all in The Muppet Show Season 2 DVD, this would make a better DVD than the 1st DVD, and the article might say:
"Fortunatly, unlike the Season 1 DVD, the Season 2 DVD is complete and uncut, making it easily better than the 1st."

Would Season 1 be the only one of the Muppet Show sets incomplete or would Season 2 be the only one of the Muppet Show sets complete?

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Dil said:
If there were no cuts at all in The Muppet Show Season 2 DVD, this would make a better DVD than the 1st DVD, and the article might say:
"Fortunatly, unlike the Season 1 DVD, the Season 2 DVD is complete and uncut, making it easily better than the 1st."

Would Season 1 be the only one of the Muppet Show sets incomplete or would Season 2 be the only one of the Muppet Show sets complete?

okaaay

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Dil, I think you're the only one who understands what you say.