TMS Season 2 Box Set - 2007 Release?

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I don't really see why Disney can't get the rights to certain songs on the Muppet Show. Time Life seemed able to.

I think Disney just doesn't want to fork over more money then they would need to.

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
It is supposed to be released around the end of the year. You can now help them vote for the new packaging. Here is the link:
http://muppets.go.com/poll.html Miss Piggy is on the cover. There are three designs to choose from.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Could you please tell us where you got the info that it'll be out by the end of the year please jacob?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
jacobsnchz said:
It is supposed to be released around the end of the year. You can now help them vote for the new packaging. Here is the link:
http://muppets.go.com/poll.html Miss Piggy is on the cover. There are three designs to choose from.
I dont like any of them, but since I had to pick, I picked 1. Either 1 or 2 are good. But 3 is scary!:eek:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Could you please tell us where you got the info that it'll be out by the end of the year please jacob?
I wouldn't believe him ...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Barry Lee said:
I wouldn't believe him ...
(I don't, I just want to try and prove him wrong...)

Anyway, I have a few speculations about the disc covers. I think that four new character should be put on the discs instead of putting Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie and Gonzo on them again. Here are a few ideas:
Disc 1- Animal
Disc 2- Floyd and Janice
Disc 3- Dr. Teeth
Disc 4- Zoot

Or...

Disc 1- Statler and Waldorf
Disc 2- Bunsen and Beaker
Disc 3- Rowlf
Disc 4- Sam Eagle

Then continuing to change the characters on the discs with each coming Season released on DVD.

Anyone else have any ideas?

BEAR

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
(I don't, I just want to try and prove him wrong...)

Anyway, I have a few speculations about the disc covers. I think that four new character should be put on the discs instead of putting Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie and Gonzo on them again. Here are a few ideas:
Disc 1- Animal
Disc 2- Floyd and Janice
Disc 3- Dr. Teeth
Disc 4- Zoot

Or...

Disc 1- Statler and Waldorf
Disc 2- Bunsen and Beaker
Disc 3- Rowlf
Disc 4- Sam Eagle

Then continuing to change the characters on the discs with each coming Season released on DVD.

Anyone else have any ideas?

i like the 2nd set best here, Prawnie. I think if the band is featured, they should all be on one disc, except Animal who I'd assume would get a spot to himself.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
I think Beau should be on a disc cover for the season 3 dvd release, since this was the season he came in.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Those are great cover Ideas theprawncracker and crazed gonzo fa, spoken true Muppet fans, but sense Disney has to put then back into the spot light, logically, they have to put what sells, and right now, Miss Piggy is what sells, and I as a fan have to agree on their choice.

I would rather them reach the biggest audience possible to increase the chance of future releases, them for them to sell only to a few hardcore Muppet fans. So they are doing something right, from a business standpoint!

That's my two cents.