TMS Season 2 Box Set - 2007 Release?

D

Dil

The Muppet Show Season 1 DVD has The Vincent Price Episode without the closing number?
That's like Gilbert without Sullivan, Ernie without Bert, Waldorf without Statler, etc. etc.
Maybe Disney only wants the 1st Season, and no Pigs in Space.

Maybe Time-Life Video could have released all the Season Sets uncut & popular, and beat Disney.

If only Time-Life has the rights of the muppets, they would have used the entire Muppet Show Pitch & a little more bonus features on their Sets.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I hope this doesn't get scrapped. I'd still cherish my season one set but I'd love a complete collection.:concern:

D

Dil

KERMIT: "What's a pocca?"

(Piggy & George are seen dancing to a polka.)

KERMIT: "I know, that's a POLKA!"
Remember, Pocca & Hontas spelled together is the name of the title character from Disney's 'Poccahontas'.

D

Dil

If pretend, a mysterious sorcerrer would say to you, Disney: "Disney, if The Muppet Show Season 2 DVD is not released by October 2006, The Season 1 DVD would not show up too much until the Season 2 DVD is released."

David French

Reaction score
Dil said:
If pretend, a mysterious sorcerrer would say to you, Disney: "Disney, if The Muppet Show Season 2 DVD is not released by October 2006, The Season 1 DVD would not show up too much until the Season 2 DVD is released."
Unfortunately (?!?) that makes no sense whatsoever.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Dil said:
huh? :rolleyes:

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Dil said:
....What?? OK......:rolleyes:...