1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

TMS Season 2 Box Set - 2007 Release?

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by MustangRockstar, Feb 9, 2006.

1. giovannii

giovannii New Member

i just want Disney to make a statement, just so we knwo whats happening.

AS long as I know it definately is on the way and the reason for delay i'll be a lot more patient and happy to wait.
  2. Marky

Marky Member

Does this forum have enough people/petion pull to ask for an answer?
  3. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

You think they would of tried to push for a hoilday release, after all tis the season.
  4. I was just over at muppets.com and noticed they have taken down the vote for Season 2 cover art. Could this mean they might officially announce a date soon?
  5. Marky

Marky Member

Either that or it's officially shelved.
    I don't hope this at all.
    If I'm wrong I'll be thrilled!
  6. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

Man I hope so, :sympathy: .

We fans have been waiting for more than long enough.
  7. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

99% of Disney sites run by Disney, take there voting stuff down when there getting ready to release/do stuff....and SOON!!! :D so NO worrys! ;)
  8. I think Disney might be leaving it as long as they can to get as much out of the first season set as possible. If both were on sale at the same time and in the DVD charts together, some people might be only tempted to buy the one (obviously not true Muppet fans like us tho ;) ) and Disney will likely want to make as much from each season as they can. Once the first season's sales drop significantly, I'm sure we will see the next installment.

Here's hoping anyway.

The Muppets Valentine Show would make a nice bonus too! :D
  9. Marky

Marky Member

Well, it's been well over a year here in North America. That's more than enough time for me! I'd never seen this Valentine's special, that'd be great. In fact, I think a pre Muppet Show DVD set of their specials would kick butt!
  10. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

And I love it when you're wrong too! :halo:

But seriously, this is great news! It's about time we got some info about this! I really hope we get official press release info soon!