To the long time posters...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm here, I just lurk at any of the forums anymore. Since work won't let us post there any longer, I can't be on as much. I just rush in and out really quick, read some, post a little, and split.

Time is tight, and I'm in the crunch. :concern:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Manda:-D said:
I can offer merely a shrug a/b all this mess. Sure I've encountered some new people who've gotten on my nerves, and I miss a lot of the old posters I thought were fun....But, since I think I WAS one of the annoying newbies at the time that got on some of the old posters' nerves in the first place...I can't really judge. I was incredibly obnoxious back then, (and often still am, now), but there's no changin' the past. I keep hearing there was some kind of drama, (whatever it was, I missed it, but that's no surprise), but the way I see it, whatever went down, it's best to just let sleeping dogs lie. Like this topic. I love this forum, but that's mainly b/c of the people on it; there's many people I really like talking to. And it seems like whenever an old person I enjoyed talking to leaves or doesn't post as much, there's always some new people I enjoy getting to know, and I find really fun.
I'm with you. We probably created our own problems.....but we had the help of certain bakery products :zany: :zany: hehe!

To my fellow lefty!

beaker

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
I'm with you. We probably created our own problems.....but we had the help of certain bakery products :zany: :zany: hehe!
...muffins?

jeffy

Reaction score
Never posted much in these forums, but I was at MuppetFest--one of the most exciting weekends of my life--and I've been watching muppetcentral ever since.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I'm not so active as I once was either. But you can still catch a post by me from time to time. I value all of your friendship. :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
*takes down long-term poster of Britney* That's enough of that...

Xerus

Reaction score
I try to show up whenever I can. I hope you're all doing well.

Nick22

Reaction score
i'm definitely not one of the long time posters. i actually havent even been here a year yet. some of the people i see posts from, i've never even seen recently.

i honestly dont feel a bond/friendship with anyone on MC. i dont mean that offensively to anyone, but i dont. i kind of feel like the baby of the MC.

i dont know what drama went down, but it's the internet. i rully dont undertsand why people left. well maybe i do, because if it was me, i probably would've left. what happened anyway?

Convincing John

Reaction score
I'm kinda like Kathy. I was here for a while, then gone for a while, then came back.

I remember when Muppet Central first started, actually. I posted a lot in the old Delphi Forum and remember when the navigation bar was on the left of the screen with little icons. Every Christmas, each Muppet (and Jim!) would have a Santa hat on. "Cute. Cute bit.":smile:

In 2000, I had a few years where I couldn't afford internet at home, and at work, every page we visited was monitored.:frown: In 2004, I came back here to the new Forum and the rest is history. So I guess you could say I'm a long time poster.

I don't know what the whole "drama" thing was about when people left here to go to TP. Like I said, I wasn't either here or there so I missed whatever happened. It does seem like (after lurking at both forums) that something did happen at some point and once in a while (even today) there'll be a snide comment concerning one site or the other. Part of me is curious to know what happened back then, but maybe it's best not to ask questions or stir up trouble.

"what happened, anyway?" I have a few theories, but honestly, I don't have enough info to say for sure.

I do like Tough Pigs. It's a great site and all, but well, I was here first and I just like it here, that's all. (That and my opinions about The Dark Crystal and Elmo are completely opposite to the general consensus over there).:scary:

Convincing John