to those keeping track...

beaker

Reaction score
yeah i agree with ken, the mid to late 90's new potf2 'variants' were so lame...not variants, but subtle market changes.

for display purposes, i like to mix and match. i like to repiant figures sometimes...and i like to have regular teeth with black fedora and purple keyboard. with vacation fozzie...i like the blue shirt mediaplay one, but like the toyfare accessories better.

its funny tho. i bet when ken first started posting on mc, he never thought there would be sooooo many insanes amounts of questions about figures. wow.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I like the green life perserver better.

I don't count the kermit lunch box or fully invisable beaker part of the line, i haven't even seen a photo of the full invisable beaker, anyone got a photo?

wait, will this happen to fozzie bear as well?
hey i wonder if the invisable hat can but placed on the regular fozzie?

Zack)Rowf the,hey i wonder if the invisable hat can be placed on the regular fozzie?well you can take his hat off and pretend;-)Dog.

grail

Reaction score
heh...

see Ken, the only people that realy know about those are the bunch here...and you know _I_ won't mention them to the outside world.

it's like i said about invisible Beaker, if they don't know the wedding figs exist, how can they want them? besides, you KNOW everyone who's getting a set...personally (well, she does at least, let's not forget how weddings work here). if any of them show up on Ebay, you'll have a guest list to start looking through to find the little SOB's...

beaker

Reaction score
>>>if any of them show up on Ebay, you'll have a guest list to start looking through to find the little SOB's...<<<

grail, with ebay...anythings possible! I mean the freaking muppet electric mayhem bus itself has been on ebay, so "lilly wedding exclusives" arent too impossible for a ebay showup. btw ken, congrats on getting married soon! Youll soon join the ranks of several prominent MC posters who are happily married.

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
grail, with ebay...anythings possible! I mean the freaking muppet electric mayhem bus itself has been on ebay, so "lilly wedding exclusives" arent too impossible for a ebay showup.
the BUS?!?! vas?! in the immortal words of someone i know:

ME WANTEE

beaker

Reaction score
>>>let's hear it for figures.com!<<<

heck yeah it does! i love that site as a big time figure enthusist myself. gah! i so want a invisible beakie! i'd love to do a custom green matrix code variant like that one agent smith figure.

grail

Reaction score
why couldn't you just strip the paint off a regular or VC Beaker?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Actually, I do count the Invisible Beaker as a figure, but do not count the mis-packaging or the Lunchboxed Kermit as one. Just how I think of things.