Too old for Sesame Street

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Indeed. There are certain aspects of the show that one--as a Muppet fan--cannot seem to stay away from. XD

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
SS was originally made for adults. It was geared towards parents with kids. And honestly, ever since it's changed to merely appeal to younger generations, many of us have turned away from it.
That's sure. But you have to rememebr that their is also a new generation of parents then their once was out there too. *shrug*

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I'm 34 years old, but my smile, laugh, look and demeanor causes me to be mistaken over a decade shy of that.
WHen I tell people my age they look at me funny. Most people mistake me to be at least 11 years younger then I really am. Clean livin' I tell ya! :big_grin:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
As I said, there are certain aspects of the Street that can never be lost on one. And it is those aspects that draw people back.

Redsonga

Reaction score
That's sure. But you have to rememebr that their is also a new generation of parents then their once was out there too. *shrug*
But just because there is does not mean that there aren't still some of the newer generation that like things better the older way :wink:. Peer pressure should not rule being a parent most of all IMHO, as long as your pov doesn't hurt anyone:smile:...
WHen I tell people my age they look at me funny. Most people mistake me to be at least 11 years younger then I really am. Clean livin' I tell ya!
I get mistaken for being at least five years younger than I really am most of the time :smile:....

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Peer pressure should not rule being a parent most of all IMHO, as long as your pov doesn't hurt anyone:smile:...
Well, I do not mean peer pressure as muhc as I mean that the things and the entrainment they grew up with is much different then older generations of parents.