Top Annoying Misnaming People Do

Hubert

Reaction score
Which on the subject of Yoda, I've noticed a ton of people who think that Jim Henson is Yoda's performer...oft-times he is included in the big list of Jim's so called "wide range"...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, we know that Jim helped create Yoda, and was originally offered the part, but he was too busy with his own projects to do so, and offered Frank as an alternative.

And that too brings to mind how voices start sounding the same after a while (as just previously mentioned), like Caroll has pointed out Yoda sounds similar to Grover, and we can attest there are similarities in Kermit and Ernie's voices, in Fozzie and Bert's voices, in Rowlf and Dr. Teeth's voices, etc... I've said many times before, it seems like whenever Frank plays a one-shot, random AM/Whatnot character, he almost always seems to use a Bert/Fozzie-esque voice for that character.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Someone also posted RIP Jim, Richard, and Frank. >< I was like nope Frank came back life. :stick_out_tongue:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Where did this whole thing about Cookie Monster now being Veggie Monster come from? Who started this crazy rumor?!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Veggie Monster is Cookie Monsters Uncle, followed by veggies tales who is Veggie Monster's kids. :stick_out_tongue:

Hubert

Reaction score
The newest one I saw:

Someone wondering about Big Bird's absence in the TMS theme...

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I can't believe the Veggie Monster thing is still going on. In fact, I remember one of my friends telling me that they replaced Cookie with Fruit Monster. Of course, being a Muppet fan, I thought he was crazy, so I asked him what "Fruit Monster" looked like. He said Fruit Monster looked like a bag of weed...

Er.... yeah.... alright then... um... wow...