1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Top Annoying Misnaming People Do

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by beaker, Dec 16, 2009.

1. cjd874 Well-Known Member

Interesting point, D'Snowth...never thought about that, even though I've watched said song may times for over 16 years of my life...
  2. LadyDodgeballer New Member

I hate when people have no idea who Rowlf is, or like it was said before: call him "Ralf" Have some respect for Henson's most precious hound.
  3. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Me too! I always respected Rwolf the Dog, but the ones that hate or don't know the Muppets at all should have a pie in the face. Wocka! Wocka! :o
    LadyDodgeballer likes this.
  4. cjd874 Well-Known Member

I agree. If these self-proclaimed "Muppet fans" don't know who Rowlf is, their Muppet knowledge has officially gone to the dogs! (Fozzie's voice) AaaaAAAhhHH!!!!
    DrDientes and LadyDodgeballer like this.
  5. Ozymandias Well-Known Member

Anytime anyone misspells Beaker's name as Beeker. *headdesk*
  6. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Ehh that's not too bad trust me I've seen way worse.
  7. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Considering that Rowlf had originally been retired for quite some time, that could be a little more forgivable.
  8. Mister Muppet Active Member

I was just looking around a muppet stuff when i found a plush toy of super grover but is was listed as sesame street toy super coco instead of super grover
  9. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Verizon fios spells Piggy's name as "Piggie."
  10. Hubert Well-Known Member

Here's the newest spelling of Fozzie: Fonzzie.

Yeah...I give them props for using the "ie" at the end, at the least.

:eek:
  11. ZeppoAndFriends Well-Known Member

Where were you looking? :confused:
  12. DrDientes Active Member

Well, Grover's name in Spain is Coco, so...
  13. snichols1973 Well-Known Member

14. Hubert Well-Known Member

15. Piggy The Frog Well-Known Member

Not just Fozzy Bear... Fozzy the Bear! Since when is there a "the" in Fozzie's name?
  16. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

You're right! Fozzie was a typoas "Fozzy". It was spelled "crachet." Ah ha! Typo! Thank you for pointing out the mistakes. I am so glad I read the article first.
  17. Hubert Well-Known Member

I didn't even notice the "the" for some reason...I guess I was too upset about the "Fozzy" :p
  18. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

I was sure when they were working on the article, they forgot about the typos. Ugh!
  19. Piggy The Frog Well-Known Member

Or they didn't do their research. Double ugh!
  20. Mister Muppet Active Member

Was Just reading a review of the muppets top trumps on amazon.co.uk and someone called Jim Henson, Jim Henderson