Trading Muppet Video Files/DVD's?

SesameFever

Reaction score
I'm surprized at how fast someone responded. Thank you! I'll be sure to send you a copy when I've completed the restoration.
I have had it for a while. After you fix it up Can you try to als make me a HIGH QUALITY MP3 of the Will Be Back song from the fix up version???? Thanks.
If that get their act together with the movie hopefully the REALLY WILL be back!!!!!!

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Sure I can do that. I'm still hoping for the Fraggle Rock movie to shine through all the problems. After all, Fraggle fans cannot leave the magic. :coy: I feel like it'll get made by 2016 for some reason. Let's hope so!

SesameFever

Reaction score
Sure I can do that. I'm still hoping for the Fraggle Rock movie to shine through all the problems. After all, Fraggle fans cannot leave the magic. :coy: I feel like it'll get made by 2016 for some reason. Let's hope so!
Thanks and I agree. Where is your Fraggle Rock drummer avatar from??? I don't remember that episode.

Rugratskid

Reaction score
It's from the Fraggle/Ben Folds Five music video made in 2012. The song is called "Do It Anyway". :coy:

FunnyBear

Reaction score
Does anyone have Follow That Bird and Elmo In Grouchland in the widescreen format? Both of my copies are in fullscreen. I'd buy FTB but I can only find it on Amazon. I honestly don't like buying DVDs on Amazon. One time, I guess of poor handling, the DVD was out of its slot and was all scratched!