True love tested: part 2

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
pt. 2

Leah and Zoot sat on the couch. "Here's more about my past." she said. "I was bullied and harrased really bad all of my life, but it mostly happened in school. One day I would be called. 'Dumb' and 'Ugly', and the next...I would be beat up. I was kidnapped and assulted in the way that everyone's nightmare was." "Sexually assulted?" he asked. "Yea." she said. "I had little to no friends and nobody really liked me." "I like you and love you." he said, holding her hand.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kermit and Miss Piggy got in the house, laughing. "Sweetie." he said. "Let's order some pizza." "Ok." she said. "Where do I unpack?" "In my room." he said, kissing the side of her neck. "Thanks, I'm gonna change." He pulled down her shorts and started to kiss her shoulder. "I know how undress myself." she laughed. "I can make it more...exciting." he said. "Later." she took her stuff upstairs.

She was unpacking her things when she started to feel nausaus. She sat down on the bed. "KERMIT!" she screamed. Kermit ran in. "What's wrong?" he asked. "Can you do this?" she asked. "You're ok?" he asked. She looked at him. "I'm not feeling too good." "Oh." he said, helping her up. "I'll do this. You go downstairs." She went downstairs. "What have I done?" he asked, finishing her room.

On the couch, she dialed Janice's phone number.
"Hello."
"Hey."
"Are you ok?"
"I don't know."
"You sound sick."
"I'm so scared."
"How's Kermit taking it."
"He told me to go to the living room."
"That's not good."
"I gotta go."
"Bye."
"Bye."
She hung up the phone and covered her face with her hands. Kermit walked down and sat by her. "Are you ok?" he asked. "I'm ok." she said. He felt her head. "Your red face says a different story." he said. She lied down on his knees. "I ordered some pizza if you feel like eating." he added, rubbing her head. He heard her sniff. "Come here." he sat her up and hugged her. "It's not your fault. I'm not mad at you, everything is going to be ok. I'm sorry I made you the victim." He wipped the tears off her face, rocking her to relaxation. "You didn't." she sighed.

They're just finishing the pizza. Kermit picked her up and lead her to the room. She lied down and fell asleep.
{hr}
She just lied on the bed, not sleeping. Kermit saw this and started to kiss her neck. "What's wrong?" he asked, his hand on her stomach. She turned around to face him. "Nightmare?" he asked. "Yea." she said. He kissed her collar bone as a response and pressed on. "Now that we're alone, this is so easier." he said. He kissed her to sleep.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 10

The next day, Kermit woke up and went to get coffee and Miss Piggy, on the other hand, is sleeping safely in the living room. While in the kichen, he felt something was wrong. His girlfriend hasn't been feeling so good, he and Fozzie are fueding, and everything is so weird. He sat on the kichen table and cried.

She woke up and went in the kichen and saw him. "Hey." she said. "Hey." he said, walking away. He went to the bathroom to wash his face when he found something on the counter. A test. He picked it up and it was positive. "Oh my God." he said to himself. "She having my child." He ran into the living room, where she's sitting at. "You got something to tell me?" he asked. "What are you talking about?" she asked. "I found something very testy." he said. "How about you go the doctor and see if it's true. The pregancy test. Apparntly, you're having my child. So, let me get this straight, I proposed to you, I saved your life, and I got you pregant." "I gonna go." she said. "Since you want me to go." she got up and left. "Piggy." he yelled. "Get back here." It was too late. "**** IT!" he said, angerly.

Then, he got a phone call from the hospital.
"Hello."
"Kermit?"
"Piggy? Why are you there? What happened?"
"Well, I'm not pregant."
"I'm on my-"
"No-"
He hung up the phone and ran out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Constantine heard his phone ring. Kermit. "Piggy's in the hospital! Ok...ok...bye." he hung up the phone.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 11 pt. 1

Kermit went inside the hospital and went to the desk. "What happened to Piggy?" he asked. "I don't know, they won't tell me." the secertary said. "Room 12." "Thanks." he ran into the hallway. He passed through the hallway and into the elevator. "Why is room 12 on the second floor?" he asked himself. He walked around for a minute. It opened and he ran into the first room. "What happened?" he asked. "Hello, I'm Dr. Phill. She has been in a car accident, but she only has minor injuries." he said. "Who did this?" Kermit asked. Fozzie walked to him. "I did." he choked. "I didn't mean it. I was driving and she was walking. I lost control and it hit her." "He's right." she said. "When can she go home?" Kermit asked. "In a minute." the doctor said. "Piggy, you scared me to death." Fozzie said. "You're talking?" Kermit asked. She got up and walked to him. "I'm fine." she said. "I promise. He didn't mean it." "The bear and I are going to talk later." the frog said.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
pt. 2

Kermit and Miss Piggy was in the car, going to the boarding house. "I'm sorry for blowing up." he said. "It's ok." she said. "Why are we going to the boarding house?" "I need to talk to them." he replied. "I guess the test was wrong."

They arrived at the house and went into the living room. "Everybody!" Kermit said. "Two of you will need to be an the offical muppet guard. I have two of you already chosen. Bobo and Sweetums." The two went to them. "Piggy." he said. "They're good at this stuff."
[HR.]​

Kermit and Miss Piggy are in their old room. "So, what are you planning on doing tonight?" she asked. "I don't know." he said, putting her hair to the side. "I like playing with your hair." She laughed. "I know." she said. He leaned in and they shared a kiss. "I need to tell you something." she said. "Before you got to the hospital, Fozzie kinda threatened to kill you and don't say that I said it, beacause I wasn't supposed to say anything." He kissed her neck. "Don't worry." he said, pinning her to the bed. She started to kiss back. "Is this what you wanna do tonight?" she asked. "This is what made the pregancy test mess." "True." he said, getting up. "We got to be on a talk show tomorrow." "Tell me about it." she said. "I'm going to bed." she got up. He pulled her down. "Stay in here." he said, lying down. She lied down on his chest and went to sleep.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 11

Leah went into the kichen to get coffee and Constantine went behind her. "Hey beautiful." he said. "I'm taken." she said, walking away. "Really?" he stopped her. "Yea." she replied. Zoot went to him. "Really." he said. "How about you leave her alone or I will make you." "Make me." the frog said. Zoot put his two hands behind the frog's back, twisted them, and threw him out of the kichen. "I JUST DID!" Zoot screamed. He walked to her, leaned in, and they shared a kiss. "I didn't know you had that in you." she said. "I do." he said. "I workout." She laughed and walked out with her coffee. He followed her in the living room. "Seriously man." Pepe said. "You're making me barf." "I thought Kermit was romantic." Rizzo said. Pepe laughed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, welcome to the Robo show." Rob said. "Please welcome the Muppet lovers on screen and off, Kermit The Frog and Miss Piggy!" Kermit and Miss Piggy went on stage and sat on the couch. "Hey, how are you guys doing?" he asked. "Good." Kermit said. "Now, let's get serious." Rob said. "Miss Piggy was found in her home, all bloody. Tell me who saw her first." "I did." Kermit said, looking down. "Oh and I heard that she actually died." Rob said. "She did." the frog said. "I came back." she said, putting her head on his shoulder. "What's up with you two?" the host asked. "We're engaged." Kermit told him. The audience screamed. "Hey, how about you ditch the frog and come to me." a man named Greg said. "No." she said. He walked down to the stage. "What?" he asked. "She said no." Kermit said, walking to him. "What are you going to do?" Greg asked. "Oh no." Rob said. A producer tried to put it on commerical, but he said no. Greg pushed him. Kermit pushed back and all **** broke lose. Then, Kermit punched and threw him off the stage. POW! BLAM! SMACK! Greg was on the ground. He got back on the stage and went to her and SMACK! POW! BLAM! Now she's on the ground. Kermit got on top of him and punched, kicked, slammed, and threw him on the table. "NOBODY TOUCHES MY FUTURE WIFE!" he screamed. He went and bent down close to her. "Piggy." he shook her. Nothing. "Aww." the audience said and the studio was silent."She's not breathing, but she has a pulse, a weak pulse." Rob said.
The boarding house was silent as they watched the show. "What happened?" Leah asked. Zoot looked at her.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 12

Constantine went up to Leah. "Listen, baby, I like you, you like me, be my girlfriend." he said. "No." she said. "Come on, you are so adorable to be with a trumpeteer." he said. "I'm a trumpeteer." she said. "Please, leave me alone." She scooted away and he scooted closer. "Stay away from me." she said. He leaned in. She smacked him and walked away. "She touched me, she put her soft hand on my face, and she touched me." he said.

Kermit paced around the waiting room, hoping for her life. "Kermit." the doctor said. "She's a coma, but she's stable enough to you to take her home." He picked her up from the wheelchair and walked out.

On the road, he occasionly checked up on her, but she's still sleeping. Then, he got a phone call from Constantine.
"Let me guess, you can't find a girlfriend."​
"Yea. Tell me how."​
"Flirting and...lovemaking."​
"You do that?"​
"Oh yea, it works."​
"Ok."​
"Bye."​
"Bye."​
He hung up the phone and looked at her.

Constantine tipped toed to Leah and kiss her neck and pull down her pants. "Oh **** no." sheslapped him and ran out. Then, Zoot came in front of him and then POW! The frog is on the ground.

Kermit drove into his driveway. He got out and took her inside. Then, he lied her on the couch and put pillows for her head, a blanket to keep her warm, and bandaged her face.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 13

It's late in the day ans she hasn't woke up yet. Now, Kermit's getting very worried. He turned and looked at her face, which is all black eyed. "Please, wake up." he said. "Please."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zoot went to the store and everyone else stayed at the boarding house. Constantine got really close to Leah and squeezed her waist as hard as he could. Then, she punched him. Will that frog ever learn? she thought. She walked away.

Fozzie and Riley are in their room, sitting on the bed. He leaned in he kissed her, causing her to lie down on the bed. Then, he got on the bed...kissing her. He started to press on and continued to press on for a while, and then kissed her neck. His kissing got hungerly as the night went on, his instints couldn't hold it in. He turned off the light and they got really close to each other. With him pressing on, she gave in with a gasp, which was what he wanted to hear. As his lovemaking became more of a serious deal, he pressed on even more, making her gasp and moan with excitement. He began to kiss all over her body, not caring where. She tried to sit up, but he pinned her down, pressing on and kissing her.

Miss Piggy woke up, with no idea what's going on. Kermit came from behind and pulled her straps of her shirt down and kissed her shoulder. "How about we just do this." he said, kissing from her shoulder up. She smiled as a response and he went in front of her and kissed her.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 14

Kermit got an ice pack and went into the living room. "Here." he said, putting on her eye. "What happened?" she asked. "Your face." "It's ok." he said. "I'm more worried about you." Little did they know, a camcorder was recording all of it. "How long was I out?" she said. "3 days." he said. "We were on a show when one of the guest went on stage, so me and that man got in a fight. Then, he got you down. You wasn't breathing. I tried to do CPR and Rob got all kids to leave. You was almost dead and you lost alot of blood. And, I wasn't able to give it to you, and that made you to into a coma." "Did he get arrested?" she asked. "Oh yeah, you tell me, but I beat the living life out of him. He's going to prison." he said, getting up. "Stay here, I gotta go and get your medicene." He kissed her. "Love you." he added. "Love you, too." she said. Then, he walked out.

Bobo came and sat by her. "Looks like you took a beating." he said. "Yea." she said. "Is Fozzie 0k?" "Well, he's pretty ticked. Kermit's a born guard, let me tell me this...he's all about you." he replied. "All of what happened is on the internet. Everyone knows that." He put his arms around her shoulder. "Did he say you can do that?" she asked. "Yes." he replied. She laughed and got up. "Kermit said that you can't leave." he said. "I'm not leaving." she said. "Skinny thing." he said. "I'll be right back." she went into a door.
Leah was sitting on the couch when Constantine sat close to her. "Oh God." she said. "Come on, Leah. Let's have fun." he said. She punched him and left. "She punched me, she put her fist in my and she punched me." he said.
Kermit was going to his car when a man stopped him. "My brother is in prison for beating a girl on T.V." he said. "Yea." Kermit said. "My girl." "Oh wait, the weak one." the man said. "Look, I don't know her, but I do know where she lives. I will find her and I will-" POW! He was on the ground. "I will let you know that if you ever try to hurt her, I will have you underground. I am stronger than you think." he kicked him and left.

Kermit came into the living room and sat down. "Bobo, did anyone call?" he asked. "No." the bear said. "His brother threatened to hurt, if not kill, Piggy." Kermit said. "Sweetums and I will stay here." Bobo assured. "You wouldn't let anything hurt her."
Leah dialed Zoot's number, hoping that Constantine will leave her alone.
"Hey, babe."​
"He's not leaving me alone."​
"Constantine?"​
"Yep."​
"Tell him that I'll kick his rear."​
"I punched him."​
"Ok."​
"I gotta go."​
"Love you."​
"Love you, too."​
She hung up the phone and Constantine jumped from the second floor to her. "Oh boy." she said.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 15 pt. 1

Constantine followed her into her room. Her face turned red. "Leaheeo!" he said. "FOR THE LAST TIME, LEAVE ME ALONE! I GOT A BOYFRIEND!" she yelled. "You're cute when you get angry." he said. She walked up to him and...SLAM! He's on the ground. "GET OUT!" she screamed. He went out. "She slammed me, she put her handson me, and she slammed me." he said, laughing.
Miss Piggy found Kermit on the couch with Bobo and Sweetums, and sat down. "What's wrong?" she asked. "His brother told me that he's-" "I know." she said. "I need to make a phone call-" "Piggy, we need to talk." Kermit said, taking her to the kichen.

They got to the kichen and she sat down. He got in the refrigerator and got two cokes out. Then, he sat down. "You do realize that someone trying to kill you." he said. "Yea." she said. He gave her the pills. "Thanks." she said, sallowing the pills. She noticed tears on his face. "I know that you just woke up and I can't imagine my life without you." he added. "I'm gonna keep you safe." He kissed her and guided her up to her closet. "What are you doing?" she asked. He closed and locked the door. They shared a kiss. He pulled her shorts down and pressed on.
Zoot came in and went to Constantine. "Listen, I will not tollerate you hitting on my girl." he said. "Ok." Constantine said.