True love tested: part one

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
prologue Kermit's POV

I thought that I was going to lose Piggy forever, but I didn't. I'm not the perfect frog, the frog with a mole, or anything like that. I love her, really, I do. I wouldn't propose to her if I didn't. "Hey, where's your girl?" Constantine asked. Yes, he has changed his ways from being a crimmal mastermind to the heavy-hearted frog. "Why?" I asked, wondering why he would want or need her. "I need to talk to her, in private." he replied. "You talk to her, you talk to me." I said. "Ok," he began, "Piggy's not here and I don't know where she's at." My face turned white as one thing that went through my mind: if she's ok "I'll call her." I said, walking to the backyard.

When I got to the backyard, I dialed her number. Hoping she'll answer.
"Hello."
"Piggy, are you alright?"
"Yea, why?"
"Just wondering."
"Oh."
"Where are you?"
"On my way."
"Are you drving?"
"Yea."
"Ok."
"I gotta go."
"Love you."
"Love you, too,"
"I'll be waiting, bye."
"Bye."
I hung up the phone, relieved to hear her voice. I can't live without her and from what happened a few weeks ago...proves it.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 1

The gang was finally back from their tour...one show tour. Miss Piggy's still recovering from her gun wounds. "Piggy, are you ok." Kermit asked. "Yea, I need to go to lie down." she replied. Kermit picked her up and took her to her room. "Listen, what's the truth?" he asked. "It just hurts so much and I need to be alone." she replied. "Ok." he said, lying her on the bed. He covered her up and kissed her. "Love you." he said. "Love you, too." she said. He walked and opened the door and watched her until she had drifted into a deep sleep. Then, he walked out and closed it. As he walked down the hallway, he kept himself from turning around.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Constantine and Fozzie are watching 'The SpongeBob Squarepants Movie.' "We're on a baby hunt, and don't think we don't know how to weeeeeeeee'em out!" Fozzie mimic a line from the movie. Constantine laughed so hard that he turned red and he's green!
[4hr]​
All of them are asleep, but Kermit. In his room, with Fozzie as his roommate. Then, he heard a scream. Piggy. He hopped off his bed and ran into her room. "Piggy, Piggy, Piggy, it's ok." he said. "You're safe." "You promise?" she asked. "Yes." he kissed her."You want me to stay?" She pulled him down. He rubbed her head and held her head all night. "It's ok." he whispered. "I won't let anyone hurt you." He realized what was happening. Nightmares of the bad memory.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 2 pt. 1

The next day, all of them woke up early. "Piggy." Kermit said. "Wake up." "What?" she woke up. "It's ok." he said. "Are you ok?" "Yea." she lied. She got up and went to her closet. Kermit stayed in her room and realized that many people would be lucky to have her thier lives, but not as lucky as him. What was going on? Everyone's acting weird. "Piggy, I need to know the truth!" he said loudly. "I am." she replied loudly. "Just a little tired."

She came out with a t-shirt and blue jeans shorts. "You're too cuite to be wearing that." he said, wanting her to change. "Haha." she laughed. "You just don't want other people flirting with me and don't lie about that." He took her by the waist and they shared a long kiss. "Yes and I love you." he said. "Well, I love you, too." she said. The two lovers went downstairs. He put his arm around her slim waist. "What about the storm plan?" he asked. "Well-" "Never mind, I already know." he stopped her. "You're with me." "I knew you would say that." she said.

All of them are in the living room, watching the news. "We're in a tonrnado warning for the rest of the week. The storm will produce tornadoes, large hail, heavy winds, and a possible chance of flooding. Get in your safe area, we have two hours. " the newsman said. Kermit and the gang looked at each other. "Get your stuff!" he yelled and turned to Piggy. "Go!" She ran into the shelter.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
pt. 2

Miss Piggy ran for it as fast as she could, but that wasn't enough. The rain has already begun and it's picking up fast...faster than a 50 mile wind gust. "DANG IT! STUPID RAIN!" she yelled as she tried to get to the shelter. Well, it's too late for the wind joke. Kermit ran out to her. "It's already getting pretty bad." he said. He picked her up. "I can walk." she said, reacting to him picking her up. He ran into the shelter. "Here." he said. "Thanks." she said. They're alone. With no one else in their at the moment. He grabbed her waist, pulled her closer, and they shared a long, sweet, but passionate kiss that could be their last if the storm gets as severe as everyone says it'll be. "Well, we got a living room here, the kichen over there, the restrooms over in that room, and our little room behind the green door." he said, acting like a tour guy. "You made this?" she asked. walking around. "Yep." he replied, holding her close. "Want coffee?" "Yea, I can get it-" "Sit, I got this." he sat her down and went to the kichen. "Ok." she said.

He came back with two cups of coffee and started noticing that she's freezing. "Are you cold?" he asked, grabbing a blanket. "Well, kinda." she said. He tucked in the blanket in. "Why did you want me in here so early?" she asked. "Listen, we had a storm like this and it threating, so I want you in here to be safe a head of time. I guess you could think that I'm your Edward and your my Bella." he said. "Well, I don't know that I'll do if I ever hear that something ever happened to you. You're always be my Piggy and nothing will change that. Never." She lied on his chest. "You're a good boss." she said. "I love you." he said, kissing her head. "Love you, too." she replied. "I think Constantine has a crush on you." he said. "I'm taken. By you." she said, giggling. Well, he loves her and she loves him. It's a perfect match. Then, he rubbed her head, getting her to relax. "I'm not going go let anyone or anything hurt you." he said. "If a piece of Hail breaks through, I'll take the risk. Don't do that for nobody. Not for me either." "I'm going to take it-" "NO!" he bawled. "YOU CAN'T DO THAT, NOT EVEN FOR A SECOND! IF YOU DO, YOU COULD DIE AND I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO LIVE WITH THAT!

EVERYDAY AND EVERYNIGHT, I GET SO WORRIED THAT...YOU'LL GET HURT. I ALMOST LOST YOU, I AM NOT GOING TO MAKE THAT MISTAKE AGAIN." "Look, I'm strong." she said. "Not strong enough." he told her."All I think about is your safety." The rain made everything so depressing.

Then, Robin and his girlfriend Val came in. "Wow." she said. That was all she could say. "I made it." Kermit turned to Piggy. "For her." He looked at his pig. She got up and walked to her room.

Miss Piggy's in her room alone, when she started to feel nausea. She ran in the bathroom beside her and gagged in the toilet. Once she was done, she flushed it and walked back to the living room. She lied back down on Kermit's chest. "You're ok?" he asked. "I'm not feeling to well right now." she said. He felt her head. "Robin, get the thermonter!" he demanded. Robin got the thermonter and gave it to him. Kermit put it in her ear. "Beep, beep, beep." the thermonter made the sound, stating that it was done. Kermit took it out and looked at it. 105.8. "Oh my God." he said, looking at her. Robin grabbed his phone and dialed Constantine's number.
"Hello."​
"Get them to hurry up."​
"Ok."​
"Hurr-"​
"What's going on."​
"Piggy's...sick."
"How sick?"​
"Pretty sick."​
"Ok. "​
"Bye."​
He hung up the phone. "They're on their way. Katie and Lilly are on their way, too." he told him. "Thanks, Robin." Kermit said. "Thank goodness, we have so much furniture in here." He looked at her. "It's ok, you're going to be ok." he said.

Everyone else came in. "What's wrong with her?" Fozzie asked, running to her. He rubbed her head. "Fozzie." Kermit said. "Yea." Fozzie said. "She's sick." the frog replied. "I can tell." the bear told him. "My poor little sister. " "What?" Kermit asked. "Long story." the bear said. "Same dad, different moms." "Kermit, get Fozzie." Piggy said. Fozzie sat by her. "Little sis." he said, scooting close to her. "The baby of them all." she addded. Kermit held her hand. "Piggy." he said. No answer. She fell asleep...maybe not.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 3

Kermit stared at her as she was asleep. "Kermit, it's ok." Walter said. "She's going to get better." Fozzie rubbed her hand. "Please, get better." Kermit said, kissing her head. Then, she woke up. "It's just the weather." she told him. "I'm ok." Fozzie got up and got some meds. "Blue cap." Kermit yelled. All of the sudden, a large sound was made...BOOM! The storm. "Kermit, take my phone." she said. "I got the weather app, the alert app, and the emergency app." "Ok." he got the phone. "Let me get this on." "What about me and my Janice?" Flyod asked. "Get your phones on the news. It's live." Val said, with Robin holding her hand. "Val, I need to talk to you." Robin told her. She nodded in agreement and walked to the kichen.

"What's going on?" Val asked. "I'm going to tell you what not to do."Robin said. She nodded in agreement. "When a piece of hail breaks through and it's above me...don't take the risk yourself." "We protect each other." she said. "I love you and I can't imagine myself without you. So, please don't do it." he said. Then, he grabbed her by the waist, pulled her closer, and they shared a kiss. "Hey, that's PDA!" Constantine yelled from the other room. "My uncle calls himself Edward and Piggy Bella." "What he's a mini, frog, yet charming version of him." she laughed. "Yep." Robin giggled. "Thanks for letting me live here." she thanked him. "Don't worry about. Uncle Kermit is more worried about Piggy than the storm." he replied. "Yea, I can tell." she told him. They both went back to the living room.

Fozzie opened the container and gave it to Kermit. "Thanks, Fozzie." Kermit thanked him. The bear nodded in agreement and sat back down. I hope this works, he thought. Kermit gave it to her. "This sould help." he said. She popped it in her mouth and swallowed it. "How you're feeling?" he asked. She stood up and went to the restroom. "Uh, oh." Kermit jumped up and ran after her. "Piggy!" he screamed.

Kermit ran in the bathroom with her. She started gagging, again. "I thought it was just the weather." she choked. "It's not." he said. "What did you eat?" "Nothing." she said. "How long?" he asked. "The whole morning." she replied. "I didn't feel like eating. You don't need to see this." "Listen, I love you and you're weak." "W-" "I need to get you to a doctor." Kermit stopped her. "Take my car." Katie instructed. "It has sirens." "What about everyone else?" Constantine asked. "Fozzie, Katie, Lilly, and Constantine come with me. Everyone else, stay here." Kermit demanded. "Kermit, hurry." Piggy said faintly. He picked her up and took her to the car. "Bye, bye." Constantine said. Riley ran up to Fozzie and they shared a kiss. "I love you." he said. "I love you, too.' she said. Fozzie left with Katie and Lilly.

Kermit ran to the car and sat her in the seat. Kermit's driving. Oh, boy! Watch out. she thought. The four got in the car. "Ready?" he asked. The four nodded in agreement. Kermit started the car and drove off. "Push the first aid button." Katie suggested. He pushed the button and the sirens went off. "What's her temperature now?" he asked. Lilly got up and gave her thermonter and put it in Piggy's mouth. "B-beep!" it made that noise again. Lilly took it out and looked at it. "What was it last time?" Fozzie asked. "105.8!: Kermit told the bear. "105.9." Lilly told the frog. "Dang it!" he pushed the gas petal harder. "She's never sick." Constantine said. He was worried too. Katie got her phone and dialed Sandy, her friend.
"Hello, welcome to the Los Angles hospital, this is Sandy."​
"Hey, it's Katie."​
"What's going on?"​
"You're going to freak when I tell you this."​
"Ok."​
"You know Piggy, right."​
"What happened?"​
"High fever, vomiting, discoloration of skin, and pain."​
"How high is the fever?"​
"105.9!"​
"That's way too high, that lfe threating."​
"What room?"​
"ICU, room 3."​
"Thanks, but I have her friends-"​
"Kermit's there?"​
"Yep."​
"Give him the phone."​
"He's driving, but I'll put it on speaker."​
She got the phone away from the ear and set the phone on speaker mode.
"Kermit?"​
"Yep."​
"What's going on with her?"​
"I'm not sure."​
"They're tornadoes out everywhere in this state."​
"I know."​
"Are you almost here?"​
"Yea, just in about 2 minutes."
"Ok. Put her in room 3."​
"I will and I have her older brother here and one other who will be in the waiting room."​
"Ok, we'll take care of her."​
"Thanks."​
"Be careful. See you when you get here."​
Katie got her phone and hung it up. "Piggy, it's ok." Kermit said, driving.

Moments later, they arrived at the hospital. Kermit got out of the car and got Piggy out of the car. He ran into the hospital. ICU, room 3. he thought. Sandy followed him, along with Katie and Lilly. Kermit got her in the room and lied her on the bed. Katie, Lilly, and Sandy came in. "Get the IV in her." Katie said. Sandy, the red head, got it in her arm and put the heart mointer on her finger. "Heart rate is 67." Katie said. "Kermit, you know CPR." Sandy said. "Yea." he replied. "Get Fozzie in here." Lilly ran to get Fozzie.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
pt. 2

Fozzie came in the room. "Come on, Piggy." Kermit said. "How is she?" Fozzie said. "Heart rate's low, fever getting worse..." Sandy said. Kermit got a wet towel on her head, hoping that will work. "Kermit..." Piggy choked. "Yea." he said. "Can you-" "No, I can't leave." he stopped her. Then, the electric went out. "Stay where you are." Lilly said. Kermit's holding Piggy's hand and Fozzie's rubbing her head. The only things were good for use were the heart mointer and their phones. Piggy passed out. "Piggy?" he asked. No answer. "Piggy?" he asked again. No answer still. BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, B-BE-BE-BE, BEEEEEP! "No!" Kermit began to do CPR. Come on. he thought. Sandy got the shocker. "CLEAR!" she said. She shocked her. Nothing. "Clear." she said, shocking her. Nothing. "CLEAR!" she said, shocking her for the last time. Luckly, they got her back in time.

While in the waiting room, the hail started to break through the roof. The electric was out, so Constantine hid under the table. "I hope Piggy's ok." he said to himself.

"Piggy, thank God." Kermit cried. He got his phone and got an breaking news video.
"Breaking news at Los Angles hospital, one Muppet was sent here due of sudden illness. I have been told that she did lose her heart beat, but got it back. They can't tell us her illness, but she's in ICU and in crictal and unstable condition. Angel Clark, news 14 HD." the newswoman said. "Look out there." Kermit said. "Fozzie, you gonna have to tell them who she is." "Ok." he left.

Fozzie came ouside and was confronted by Angel Clark. "Fozzie, can you tell me who is in there?" she asked, singaling them to turn the cameras on air. "Yes, it's Piggy." he said. "Kermit's in the room with her." "Well, you heard him, the diva has been hospitalized for illness." she said. She singaled them to turn off the cameras. Fozzie went back inside.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I hope they're ok." Janice said, leaning on Flyod's shoulder. "Poor Piggy." Pepe said. Rizzo nodded in agreement.

Robin and Val are in the bedroom. Robin took her waist and they shared a kiss that caused her to lie on the bed.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 4 pt. 1

"Piggy." Kermit said. "It's all my fault. I didn't mean to make you sick-" "You didn't." she said. "Yea, I did." he said. "I'm the one who made you go out without a jacket, the one who rushed you out in the cold, wet rain. When I saw you on the ground, bleeding...I thought of one thing: living alone without you. I nearly lost you and I can't do that again, but if I do..." he was interputed by tears. "I'll...die." "Don't talk that way." she said. "That's the truth." he said. "I proposed to you, I'm the one who got down on one knee, pulled out that ring, and asked you. I need you, everyone needs you, but I love you more than your own brother. I will take a bullet, a cut, stab, hit, and most importantly...your heart, soul, and love." The storm's getting worse. Then, hail broke through. Kermit jumped from the chair to the other side of the room, but he got it. "KERMIT...NO!" Fozzie yelled.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
pt. 2

Fozzie went to Kermit, who is still awake, and helped him up. "Are you ok?" he asked. "Yea, I'm ok." he turned to Piggy. "Are you alright?" he asked. "Yea..." she said. "Piggy-" "Why did you do that?" she stopped him. "I can't live without you." he said. "Now that you're ok, let me ask you a question." Fozzie said. "What do you mean about you loving her more than I do?" "I-That's just about true love, not family wise." Kermit said. "Besides, I'm the one who proposed to her outside of the jet...before she was shot." "What did I do?" the bear asked. "I'm the one who knocked Constantine out after." he pointed to Piggy. "She took a bullet for you making her to have TWO GUN WOUNDS!" "Listen bear, She never almost die in your arms or your face. So, don't you say that you did everything to save her." Kermit said angerly. "KERMIT! FOZZIE! STOP FIGHTING!" Piggy demanded, causing her fever to rise. "Fozzie, go wait with Constantine, I need to talk to Piggy." the frog demanded. Fozzie walked out the door. "I'm sorry, Piggy." Kermit said, kissing her head. "It's ok." she said. "I'm sorry for taking the bullet." She turned away from him. "Piggy-" "It's all my fault." she said. "Don't you see, Kermit? I caused you pain in your heart. You know it, I know it, and everyone knows it." "Don't talk that way." he said, worried. "You did no cause me pain, Constantine did. Yea, I was hurt, but not because of you." "Promise?" she asked. Kermit kissed her cheeck and felt her head. He went to the door. "HELP!" he screamed. The doctors came in. "The fever's rising." Sandy said...

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
pt. 3

Gonzo and Walter paced around the living room table. "I gotta call him." Walter got his cell phone and dialed Kermit's number. Come on! Walter thought.
"Hey."
"Are you ok?"​
"Yea."​
"What happened?"
"I took a hit in the head."
"How's Piggy?"​
"Her fever's rising."​
"Oh."​
"I'm so worried about her."​
"She's ok?"​
"No...She died-"
"NO!"
"We got her back."​
"Thank Goodness."
"I gotta go."​
"Bye."​
"Bye."​
Walter hung up the phone. "What happened?" Gonzo asked. "She died and came back." Walter said. "Kermit nearly got killed." "What?" Robin asked, getting angry. "He got hit by hail-well, he risked his life for Piggy." the new guy said. "Tough frog." Rizzo said. "He really loves her, h'okay." Pepe said. "I hope she's ok." Val said, leaning on Robin's shoulder.