True love tested: part one

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
pt. 2 KERMIT'S POV

I had no idea that Link would try to kill her. When I saw her on the ground, I couldn't control myself. So, I attacked him. I would've gotten away with it if Constantine wouldn't pry me off. I cried, screamed, and wept for her to live, but when the doctor told me that she was having surgery, I went crazy. I love her and I would do anything for her, but we couldn't go back to the shelter, we was stuck. Before the ambulance got her, she pushed off the ring. It was like she knew that she was dying and I couldn't control myself anymore. Did I take the ring back to the store and say forget her? No, I kept it and found her in her hospital room. But before that, Fozzie and the doctor told me that she was going to die if I someine doesn't give her blood. So, I volunteered. It's been a **** of a week, but no I know that she's not going to die. We're engaged and I want to marry her. I said this once and I'll say it again. I'm not the perfect frog. I know that she didn't die and all that matters is that she's safe. If she's not ok, I'm not ok. I feel her pain and I can feel it when she's asleep. I can't imagine myself without her.
END OF KERMIT'S POV​
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kermit." the doctor called. "Can I have a word with you?" "Is is about Piggy?" Kermit asked. "If it is, let her hear it. "Ok." the doctor began. "Well, I can't say that everything's ok, becaus it's not. The storm is gone, but nobody's allowed to leave the building." "My family and friends are home." Kermit said. "Is there anything you can do to get us home?" "Well, we can either have Katie and Lily driving you home, because they're leaving in a minute, or a limo." the doctor replied. "Katie and Lilly are with us." Piggy said. Kermit looked at her and smiled. "Ok." the doctor agreed. He went over and unhooked the IV. "I'll carry her out." Kermit said. He picked her up and they walked out the door.

The four friends got in the van. Kermit and Miss Piggy got in the middle front, while the sisters got in the front. "Piggy...I am so sorry for leaving you like that and I know you're ticked off at me and you have the right to be, but I just wanted to say that I'm sorry." Kermit said, holding her hand. "I'm not ticked off at you." she said. "Besides, if I was, I wouldn't even talk to you." He put his hand behind her hand, pulled her head closer, and they shared a long, sweet, passionate, in love kiss. "I love you." he said. "Love you, too." she replied. They continued to kiss and in that kiss, it made every problem go away.

One hour later, they're the only two in the car. They repeatly kissed. Kermit kissed from her collar bone up to her head. Then, he started to kiss all around her body. His grip tightened on her waist and the other hand pulled down her shorts. "You're a tough pig." he pressed on. He continued to have his grip tightened on her waist and now the other hand moved up her body, with a few squeezes on her tighs. "Should we be careful?" she asked, while he continued to press on. "You want to tire yourself." "I rather have fun with you all night than to be tired." he said, kissing her shoulder. "Don't worry, we'll be fine." he added.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Does anyone want to be in my next story? If you do, tell me your charater's name and I'll find a place in the story. If you want to be in all of my future stories, let me know. Anyone can be in it!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Can I be in it? My name's Colette a.k.a muppetfan24/7 by the way.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Can I be in it? My name's Colette a.k.a muppetfan24/7 by the way.
Yea, I have no problem with that. I just need to write the first few chapters before I post. Also, I need to see if anyone else wants to be in it.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 11

In the boarding house, Fozzie got popcorn, Walter got drinks, Constantine got snacks, and Gonzo got pizza. "Wow, I can't believe that the storm is causing everyone to stay inside." Fozzie. "That's nothing." Piggy said. "In Iowa, we had worse than this." "Really?" Kermit asked. "Yea." she said. "I bet it wasn't so fun without me." he said. "True." she said. "What movie are we watching?" "I don't know." he said. "How about we watch-" "Let me guess. Chucky." she said, looking at him. "Yea." he said. "AWSOME!" Constantine exclaimed. "Horror movie." "How scary is it?" Walter asked. "Have you seen the movie?" Scooter asked. "It's the most scariest movie, to kids anyways and certain people." "I haven't even heard of it 'til now." Walter said. "How does it end?" "Piggy, it's pretty scary for..." Kermit looked at her. "Girls. A girl whose mine. A girl who starts with the letter P-" "OK, I GET IT!" she screamed. "Let's get the movie started." he said.

One hours in the movie, she leans in closer to Kermit. "Told you." he said, putting his arm around her. She stared at him. "One more sentence like that, you'll going to be in the future." she said. "Just kidding." he said. "I'm just joking." He leaned into Fozzie. "Told you she'll get scared." he told the bear. "Yea, I can tell." Fozzie said. "Why am I talking to you?" "I don't know, why am I talking to you?" Kermit asked. "I'm sorry for blowing up on you, I guess that I got a little jealous of you being with her." the bear said. "Don't even try to say that you're sorry." "I would do that same thing." the frog replied. Kermit went back to Piggy. She laid her head on his chest, covering her eyes. "You're getting scared." he said, being funny. "You can be scared with me." They shared a kiss.

THE END....OR IS IT?

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
SUPRIZE CHAPTER

CH. 12

Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie, and Gonzo are in the living room, watching TV. "Kermit, what's up with you and Piggy?" Gonzo asked. "We're engaged." Kermit replied. "Don't you see the ring?" "Yea, before Constantine shot her-" "Don't remind me." the frog replied. He got closer to her. "What are we going to do now?" Piggy asked. "I don't know." the bear replied, staring Kermit down. "What is there is a problem?" Kermit asked. "Yea, you're way too close to her." the bear stood up. Then, Kermit stood up. "Uh, oh." Gonzo moved to sit with Piggy. "Let me tell you something, I can be as close to her as I want. You got Riley, Gonzo has Camila, Flyod has Janice, and I have Piggy, so before you start saying **** about me being with Piggy, you should a **** ring to put on her finger." Kermit said. "Kermit, language!" Piggy said. "Calm down, nobody's gonna get her." Gonzo said. "I already got her." the frog told him, walking out the back door.

Kermit sat on the bench on the patio. "What's wrong with me?" he asked himself. "I know I almost lost her, but I don't know." Gonzo came and sat by him. "Hey, you're ok?" he asked. "I don't know." Kermit replied. "I guess that I'm still thinking about almost losing her forever. If she's not close to me, I get really crazy." "You did swear at him, but you made a point. I know how you feel, I almost lost Camila. She got taken away from me, but she ran away to get to me." "At least she didn't get shot two times and stabbed in that same spot." Kermit said, tears running down his face. "Buddy, don't cry." the wierdo said. "She's still alive." "What if she wasn't?" he sobbed. "I don't know what I'll do without her. Once someone dies, they're gone, unless someone brings that person back. She died on me and I couldn't get her back for a while, two days I tried to get her back. Then, a doctor came and she came back. I never knew that a nurse told me." "Listen, we won't let anything happen to her again and I know that you won't either." the wierdo told him, pulling him into a big hug.

A few hours later, Kermit came back inside, looking for Piggy. "PIGGY!" he screamed. "WHERE ARE YOU?" Nothing. He ran in the kichen. "Kermit." Riley said. "Come with me, it's an emergency." He ran, following her upstairs. They got upstairs to her room and found her on the bed. "What happened?" he asked. "She just walked in here and then we heard a loud bang. We ran up here and found her on the ground. White." Constantine said. Kermit ran to her, trying to wake her up. "Wake up." he said, shaking her. He picked her up and took her to the living room. "Please, wake up." he laid her down on the couch. "Are you sure this happened without any wounds busting up?" Kermit asked. "Yea." Robin said. "Val saw it and she ran to me. " "I knew the doctor sent her home too soon." Fozzie said. "Come on." Kermit tried to wake her up. "Let her go, Kermit." Walter said. "She needs to be alone." "Yea, he's right." Bobo walked and pulled him away.

Will she wake up? Find out in pt. 2. A new member will come into the Electric Mayham and tells how she got in.