1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

True or False

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bill Bubble Guy, Jul 30, 2008.

1. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Men with long hair is a hippie stereotype.
  2. Ilikemuppets New Member

Yeah, so I've noticed... :p
  3. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Then all he'd have to do is grab a pair of sun glasses, a tie-dyed t-shirt or Hawaiian shirt, and start saying things like "Far out" and "groovy", then he'd REALLY be a stereotypical hippie.
  4. Ilikemuppets New Member

I think he has worn a tie-died shirt before, hasn't he?
  5. Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Before we get too carried away with muffining I'd like to remind Oscarfan to check in and verify if rhyoyarbie is correct.

Perhaps we'd better make an addition to the rules that if the last person doesn't confirm the answer within 4 days, the one who answered true or false can have a go regardless.
    Just to try to keep the thread running as smoothly as possible. Does this sound fair enough to everybody?
  6. Ilikemuppets New Member

Sounds good, Marty!
  7. armslength New Member

Not only is it fair but Stevie is a hippie (or was in an onscreen cameo in Muppets From Space)
  8. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Yep. rhyoyarbie's right!

Your turn!
  9. Pork Active Member

I knew that! *YAH*. I always like to amaze people with that bit of trivia XD
  10. Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Last reminder rhyoyarbie. If you don't want to take a turn by tomorrow somebody else may make another statement.
  11. Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Okay. I'll make a new statement.

King Arthur is said to have pulled a spear out of a stone when he was a boy.
  12. Beakerfan Active Member

False! 'Twas a sword!
  13. Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

That's right Alex. Who could forget the classic Disney movie "The Sword in the Stone"? :)
  14. Beakerfan Active Member

Lol, I've always preferred reading the legends.

True or False: Smurfette has always had blonde hair.
  15. Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

I do know this one but I'll bide my time and give someone else a chance.
  16. Ilikemuppets New Member

17. Beakerfan Active Member

Nope, False! Her hair was originally black, because she was originally evil, created by Gargamel to lure the Smurfs to himself.

True or False: Elvis Presley had a twin brother.
  18. Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Yeah. She had feelings of remorse during her mission, the Smurfs all forgave her and Papa Smurf cast a spell breaking all lingering connections she still had to Gargamel. Also changing her appearance as part of the process.

As for Elvis's twin brother, as far as I know he never had one. So I say false, though I may be surprised of course. ;)
  19. Colbynfriends Active Member

True, but unfortunatly, he died at birth (right?)
  20. Beakerfan Active Member

RIGHT!