True or False

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
This is a very interesting statement and is very believably plausible, so I'm going to take a guess at true.

ngreen522

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets, you're right.

I totally pulled that statement out of thin air cuz a bottle of glue was sitting in front of me. Sorry for the delay.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
The reason it sounded believably plausible to me was because it wasn't specified what sort of paste was meant in it. I thought it could have been some sort of food paste that prepubescents may be fed by their parents and as they grew older medical research was discovering some of them were having unhealthy reactions to it. Good one ngreen :wink:

ngreen522

Reaction score
The reason it sounded believably plausible to me was because it wasn't specified what sort of paste was meant in it. I thought it could have been some sort of food paste that prepubescents may be fed by their parents and as they grew older medical research was discovering some of them were having unhealthy reactions to it. Good one ngreen :wink:
LOL, nope. just regular ol' preschool paste with the wooden stick. You're thinking too hard, Marty.:wisdom:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
No. It's a type of old-school country music. XD

T or F: Sonic "SatAM"--the hit 90's Sonic cartoon--inspired comics and games.