1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

True or False

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bill Bubble Guy, Jul 30, 2008.

1. Colbynfriends

Colbynfriends Active Member

2. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Really? What game did he first appear in?
  3. Colbynfriends

Colbynfriends Active Member

I don't know I was guessing. I don't even know who Nack the Weasel is. :o
  4. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Oh., that I just gave away the answer, lol! Well in that case the answer is true and I think that is the only game where Nack appears. He's kind of like knuckles and he set's up traps all around the island, only he's a weasel.
  5. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Heres a quote from wikipedia

6. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

It seemed to me like he was just a sort of replacement for Knuckles as Triple Trouble came out along with Sonic 3.
  7. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Oh man, I almost forgot about this thread...

Okay, I got a good one for you guys, though it might throw you off, but here it goes...

True or false - the set of Hogan's Heroes was used to film sleaze.
  8. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Active Member

9. D'Snowth

Yes, but not regarding actor Bob Crane's homemade stags, but rather after the show finished production in the 70s, another production company obtained the rights to use the set for a WW2 movie about a female mad scientist running a prison/medical camp, and... let's just say, giving her prisoners the "Bob Barker treatment" if you know what I mean.

I never saw it thankfully, but I read up about it... I wonder how HH fans reacted to see "Stalag 13" transformed in such a manner?
  10. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Active Member

Okay I'll let you go again. I don't feel like making up a question at the moment and then coming back and answering it. My mind is warped out from grading papers for several hours today at school.
  11. D'Snowth

Eh, okay...

True or false - H.R. Pufnstuf was based loosely on the story of a man who was stranded on an island inhabited by a magic, floating, talking orb.
  12. Bob1995

Bob1995 New Member

13. D'Snowth

Right, it was a joke TV Land once used to describe the premise, but both Sid and Marty Krofft said H.R. Pufnstuf was derived from an attraction they developed for a Six Flags park.