1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

True or False

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bill Bubble Guy, Jul 30, 2008.

1. ryhoyarbie Active Member

False.
  2. Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Hey Pooh. Wake up. I have replied. LOL :D ;)
  3. wwfpooh New Member

So has ryhoyarbie.
  4. Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

And he's (she's? :o ) right.

There's no evidence that octopusses ever eat people or even go out of their way to savagely attack them. Even though many people conceive them as extremely dangerous the worst threat they pose is gently holding you underwater till you drown in an inquisitive "hug" in their tentacles.
    However there is a very small species of octopus that has a poisonous bite or sting that will kill someone within minutes.
  5. wwfpooh New Member

Uh...dude. The pural form of Octopus is OctoPI.
  6. Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Oh well that may be so Pooh. But I have seen the word octopusses appear in some books. Perhaps there may be a little bit of discrepancy regarding the plural or they were very old books I read and things have officially been changed now.
  7. wwfpooh New Member

Well, nowadays you don't hear of cats being called pussycats (beyond Josie & The Pussycats, Tweety Bird's infamous catchphrase, and The Pussycat Dolls), do you? The point of this is that terms change with the times. For example, the word "gay" used to be a synonym for the word "happy", but nowadays, it's just largely considered to be a slang term in regards to homosexual males.
  8. ryhoyarbie Active Member

Okay, so I won.

I played the drums in my high school band all four years in high school?
  9. Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

10. ryhoyarbie Active Member

Nope, it's true!

I'll go again................

Ernie Hudson, who played Winston Zeddemore in the Ghostbusters films, lost out to Arsenio Hall for the voice of Winston in the Real Ghostbusters cartoon show.
  11. ryhoyarbie Active Member

You got it! Your turn.
  12. Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

13. Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Since Peabody and Sherman were a feature on the Rocky and Bullwinkle Show here's my next statement.

Rocky and Bullwinkle's constantly recurring arch enemies were the master spies, Alex and Vanessa.
  14. ryhoyarbie Active Member

15. Colbynfriends Active Member

False (wasn't it Boris and Natasha?)
  16. Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

That's right Colby. Alex and Vanessa are my baby nephew and niece. ;)
  17. Colbynfriends Active Member

aww, I'm sure there flattered that their uncle used there name in a question. ok, how about this:
    True or False: the Crash Bandicoot game series came out before the Spyro the Dragon series.
  18. Ilikemuppets New Member

I gonna also go with true.
  19. Colbynfriends Active Member

well, wwfpooh is right, but since he's, erm.. not here right now, its your turn Will
  20. Ilikemuppets New Member

This one's for the Video Game fans, but pretty easy.

True or False? Nack the Weasel first appeared in the game "Sonic Triple Trouble".