True or False

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm sorry, I can't play this game anymore, it has little-to-no structure, and it's getting hard to follow.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I'm very sorry Snowth, but I understand. I have tried my best to keep it well organized but I know what you mean. It's such a difficult sort of topic to protect from thread muffining, isn't it?

wwfpooh

Reaction score
The statement was:

Gobo originally wanted to be a juggler instead of a explorer.

Marty answered false, and I told him to watch "Gobo's Discovery" again (for specific reasons). Thus, to answer the question, with Marty's being incorrect, it is obvious that the answer would be true, as Gobo did originally want to be a juggler, but his Uncle Matt coeherced him into becoming an explorer.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well then, I know I said I wasn't playing anymore, but I just thought of a question, so here we go...

We all know the show The Beverly Hillbillies right? Well, they had a lesser-known spin-off called Petticoat Junction, then that show had a more popular spin-off called Green Acres.

True or False: Green Acres had a potential spin-off of its own?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yep. As a matter of fact, the final episode of Green Acres was originally going to serve as the pilot episode for the spin-off, which focused on Oliver's ditzy, dumb-blonde of an ex-secretary when he was a lawyer in New York (much like how the episode of The Andy Griffith Show when Andy sees Gomer off to the local Marines training center served as the pilot for Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C.). The series was never purchased because this was around the time the TV networks (particularly CBS, which "The Hooterville Trilogy" was airing on) were canceling shows in favor of more "cutting edge" fair like All in the Family, M*A*S*H, Sanford and Son etc.

Okay, that's it for me, I'm out of the game for real now.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Thanks for playing with us Snowth. Good-bye friend. :smile:

Oh and pooh. It was William, not I who had made that incorrect answer to your Fraggle Rock statement. Snowthy was right. It is getting a little hard to follow. But let's try to keep track of the game. :wink:
You get a turn now for answering Snowth's final statement right, so let's take it from here. :smile:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
T or F: Elmo--called "the little red menace" by Oscar--has had his fair share of controversy.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Oh and pooh. It was William, not I who had made that incorrect answer to your Fraggle Rock statement.
No Marty is was me actually who made the wrong statement to Pooh's posts. Easy to get confused.:stick_out_tongue:

But I'm going to go wish true on this one, Pooh! It was the doll that said something that could not be made out exactly what it was saying.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
It was the doll that said something that could not be made out exactly what it was saying.
You mean the "kill James" Elmo doll? Ugh...Let us not forget the potty-training Elmo sound book in which people misheard "Who wants to try" and thought it was "Who wants to die", due to the inaudible sound level of the device.