True or False

wwfpooh

Reaction score
yeah, it sounds like pooh's right.. it is false that you haven't run a half marathon before
I think ryhpyarbie confused his or herself when they wrote the contradicting statements of:

No, it's true that I have ran a half marathon before. The question was "I have not run a half marathon before"?
Marty said, "Is it true that you haven't?" And the response:

This states that it's true that you have done a half marathon before, ryhyarbie.

Then, I said false (the opposite of true), because with it being true that you did do a half marathon before, the statement of
I have not run a half marathon before?
conclusively is false, because it was saying you didn't do something that you indeed did do.

Unfortunately, ryhyarbie was confused by my answer and considered my statement wrong. XD

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Sorry if I confused anybody with my true of false question. But I did run a half marathon last year, but Bill Bubble Guy thought I had not, so therefore I guess it's my turn to go again?...

Or does someone else want to go?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Alrighty here's an easy one.

Reece's Pieces were in the move E.T?

wwfpooh

Reaction score
True.

T or F: Gobo originally wanted to be a juggler instead of a explorer.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Pardon me for butting in.:embarrassed:
Pooh you answered true to the following easy statement quoted below.

Reece's Pieces were in the move E.T?
Can either you, or ryhoyarbie, or anybody please explain to me what this statement means?
I just don't understand it at all.:confused::embarrassed:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hope this helps , Marty.

Reese's Pieces are a peanut butter-flavored candy manufactured by The Hershey Company for the North American market. They are circular in shape, and covered in chocolate candy shells with chocolate that are colored either yellow, orange, or brown.