TV Alert: Fraggle Rock-a-thon 30th anniversary on The Hub April 21

jonnytbird

Reaction score
It was great seeing that marathon and to see Red and Gobo again. I'd love to see more Fraggles on TV for the rest of the year while it's still 2013. It wouldn't be a bad idea to have Red or the whole Fraggle gang make some special appearances promoting their 30th anniversary. The Tonight show with Jay Leno or any talk show could be a possibility. But I'm hoping the people from the Henson company can make that happen.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I loved it. It was very cool. I loved the parts that were referencing My Little Pony and Transformers.

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
Oh man, those were really cute promos! Wish I had the Hub, it's cool to know that people are watching the Fraggles on television, and that they're being celebrated!

And though Foodie's said it already, it's worth saying again: those are some real choice episodes, there.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I hope Fraggle Rock comes back to a permanent time slot soon since The Hub ran the three-hour marathon. :excited:

theSHE124

Reaction score
I dunno, Frackleman. Why did they put an important anniversary schedule on the Sunday morning schedule? That's the time of the day which, I know for sure, many people across the country attend church. I mean, if it's really important to them, then why didn't they put the marathon on a Friday, or a Saturday? :confused:

I'm still feeling stupid about that complaining post earlier--Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! I hate it when I hurt others! :cry: Now I'm regretting not seeing the whole marathon. I wrong totally wrong to judge humor...

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Well, at least I'm not Christian. I only go to temple on special occasions such as Rosh Hashanah.

Slackbot

Reaction score
I hope that someone somewhere will be kind enough to make any special spots and bumpers available online for those of us who don't have The Hub...hint hint...