1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

TV Alert: Muppets on Dancing with the Stars November 15

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Nov 15, 2011.

1. 12Medbe

12Medbe Active Member

I know it! It was wonderful!

2. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

NOOOOOO. My roommate wont let me change the channel. :eek::eek::eek:

Someone quickly tell me, do the Muppets make their appearance closer to the beginning or end?

3. Puckrox

Never mind! I got him to change the channel from The New Girl. Excellante!

((I was just in the kitchen doing dishes, and I heard the word "Muppets" on our TV and I rushed back to the living room only to find out they weren't performing yet. My roomie laughed at me a ton. Apparently when I rushed back to the room I did so with my chest outstretched and my arms behind me. He called it a "boob walk". Oh the silly things that happen when Muppets are involved in my life.))

4. MrBloogarFoobly

MrBloogarFoobly Well-Known Member

5. I came here just to say this! Also Kermit dancing to Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and then shuffling.. The best.

theprawncracker likes this.
  6. ryan19

ryan19 Member

Fitting ending for the type of muppet ending im so use too , i really hope a rainbow is placed in the film somewhere =}

7. Puckrox

Perfection. Absolutely Muppet-goodness perfection. Just what I needed. <3

8. No1MuppetFan

No1MuppetFan Member

This made me happy! But EXTREMELY bittersweet as I have to wait till 12th January 2012 for the movie. Stupid Australia :cry::cry::cry:

9. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

I loved it! I can never get tired of Life's a Happy song.

Duke Remington likes this.
  10. jacobsnchz

jacobsnchz Active Member

Cannot wait for this movie!!!

11. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

LOVE it!!! Perfect performance - I loved the Muppet arches and I love that there were so many of them there, that was awesome. And I can't get enough of Life's a Happy Song!! Very nice!

12. Speed Tracer

Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

Wow. Wow. Wow. Of all the appearances they've been making over the last month... this is the best. What a great performance. What a great song. What a great world.

I love you, Muppets.

Puckrox likes this.
  13. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I feel they should have included Sweetums and the Mutations dancing with all those extras. And any full-body monster we're not aware of being in the movie. Somehow I think Thog would be too big and fragile to do that kind of dancing.

It's a shame that none of the characters originated by Jerry Nelson (well, besides Statler) are in this. They could have at least put Floyd or Robin in the archs.

But it was a really great performance.

14. vettech28

vettech28 Well-Known Member

Do those dancers know how lucky they are to be performing with the Muppets? That performance was fantastic! Now I can't get the tune out of my head! I want to see the movie so bad now! I loved every minute of it from the bit with Gonzo in the beginning to the end with Statler and Waldorf. Long live the Muppets!

Puckrox likes this.
  15. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Here's the entire Muppet segment from "Dancing with the Stars"...

KirbTreelo05 likes this.
  16. Walter

Walter Active Member

The song pretty much sums up my feelings about this..
    Everything is perfect, its falling into place, I can't seem to wipe this smile off my face!!

17. Randall Flagg

Randall Flagg Member

Did anyone else think it should have been Rowlf playing the piano instead of Kermit?

But overall, it wasn't bad.
    I just found out that I'll be able to see the movie for free, so I'll probably check it out.

18. Walter

Walter Active Member

congradulations!:)

19. I think they did. On their way out they all high-fived Sam and Bunsen.

Muppetgirl1 and Duke Remington like this.
  20. Muppetfan44

Muppetfan44 Active Member

this appearance was wonderful- Truly classic Muppety goodness!!

I'm so excited for this movie- I have a feeling that I'll need to bring Kleenix because I'll be crying with joy when seeing this movie