TV Alert: Muppets on Dancing with the Stars November 15

Puckrox

Reaction score
NOOOOOO. My roommate wont let me change the channel. :eek::eek::eek:

Someone quickly tell me, do the Muppets make their appearance closer to the beginning or end?

Puckrox

Reaction score
Never mind! I got him to change the channel from The New Girl. Excellante!

((I was just in the kitchen doing dishes, and I heard the word "Muppets" on our TV and I rushed back to the living room only to find out they weren't performing yet. My roomie laughed at me a ton. Apparently when I rushed back to the room I did so with my chest outstretched and my arms behind me. He called it a "boob walk". Oh the silly things that happen when Muppets are involved in my life.))

hiho2themuppets

Reaction score
I toooooold you it would be great!! They did cut the best line, though. After Tom Bergeron introduces the clip after Statler and Waldorf, Waldorf says, "There's someone just like him back at the home."
I came here just to say this! Also Kermit dancing to Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and then shuffling.. The best.

ryan19

Reaction score
Fitting ending for the type of muppet ending im so use too , i really hope a rainbow is placed in the film somewhere =}

Puckrox

Reaction score
Perfection. Absolutely Muppet-goodness perfection. Just what I needed. <3

No1MuppetFan

Reaction score
This made me happy! But EXTREMELY bittersweet as I have to wait till 12th January 2012 for the movie. Stupid Australia :cry::cry::cry: