1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

TV Alert: Muppets on Dancing with the Stars November 15

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Tuesday don't miss The Muppets return to "Dancing with the Stars" on ABC.

Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, Walter and The Muppets will perform "Life's a Happy Song". After you see the appearance, let us know your thoughts.

2. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

THAT WAS SO GREAT!

MuppetGuy75, Telly and ploobis like this.
  3. 12Medbe

12Medbe Active Member

The Muppets pulled off a tremendous performance! So many Muppets! Statler and Waldorf judged after the performance.

Telly likes this.
  4. LinkiePie<3

LinkiePie<3 Well-Known Member

It was absolutely GRAND!

Cheers for Michael Rooney, the Muppets, and co. ...<3

MuppetGuy75 and Telly like this.
  5. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

I toooooold you it would be great!! They did cut the best line, though. After Tom Bergeron introduces the clip after Statler and Waldorf, Waldorf says, "There's someone just like him back at the home." Hysterical. The crowd went nuts. But still... what an incredible performance. Gets me so choked up and so excited. The talent of the Muppeteers never ceases to amaze me.

6. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

somebody get a video

7. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

There was a clip?! I turned off the TV too soon.

8. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

No, no, not a clip from the movie. A clip of one of the contestants. Don't worry, you didn't miss anything!

9. TSSD

TSSD Active Member

That was brilliant.

10. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

That was great, altough the song didn't sound a lot like the one we've been hearing online, it sounded a bit diffrent. Did everyone there see the puppeteers under?

11. Telly

Telly Active Member

That was completely awesome!!! Now I just need a clip so I can keep rewatching it!!!! For real though, my favorite was Kermit playing the piano at the begining!

12. muppetlover123

is the episode over now

13. muppetlover123

14. MuppetGuy75

MuppetGuy75 Active Member

Awesome performance! That is what you call pure Muppet Magic! Jim would be proud! :)

Duke Remington likes this.
  15. muppetlover123

i know it sucks the cut most of the sound track song sucks that uncle deadly wasnt there

16. Duke Remington

Duke Remington Well-Known Member

Good thing the piano Kermit was playing didn't change into a monster and devour him like the one in the old "Music Hath Charms" skit from the '60's.

ploobis likes this.
  17. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

Awesome performance

18. MrBloogarFoobly

MrBloogarFoobly Well-Known Member

That was just amazing. I think they've really captured the spirit of the Muppets with that song.

I feel like Jim Henson is alive. And Richard Hunt. And Jerry Juhl. And all the rest.

Duke Remington and MuppetGuy75 like this.
  19. muppetlover123

i know cuz they capture the voices of the original muppets almost the exact same way the original preformers do

Duke Remington likes this.
  20. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

I couldn't stop smiling!

Duke Remington and MuppetGuy75 like this.