TV Alert: Sesame Street at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade

wiley207

Reaction score
I noticed Count von Count was more in the shadows in the building mock-up. Maybe he hadn't put on his sunblock yet? :batty:

wiley207

Reaction score
Oh yeah, and again they played the 1992-2006 Sesame Street credits theme when announcing the Sesame Street float. I guess they aren't going to update it for a LONG time...

When the Pikachu balloon was on, again they played the original Pokemon theme. Even with over 600 Pokemon now, that theme music is more associated with the original 150:

Man, things were simpler back then :insatiable:

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
The opening of the parade just said "The cast of Sesame Street." No adding "...and the Muppets!" to cause confusion!
Though they did refer to them as "the Muppets" prior to the commercial break that occured before the Sesame number.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
It went by so quickly, I don't remember it all that well. Though I could have sworn Sonia Manzano was missing. Maybe a few other cast members. Was Chris there? I really don't remember. Again, it all happened so fast for me. I was glad that Big Bird got a few solos here. And and friend of mine performed Baby Bear this year, which I thought was really cool.

Edit: And I loved Cookie drumming on the window.

Hubert

Reaction score
It went by so quickly, I don't remember it all that well. Though I could have sworn Sonia Manzano was missing. Maybe a few other cast members. Was Chris there? I really don't remember. Again, it all happened so fast for me. I was glad that Big Bird got a few solos here. And and friend of mine performed Baby Bear this year, which I thought was really cool.
I'm not entirely sure about the Sesame humans' presence, as I was too busy looking at the characters. All I remember of them is that Luis and Bob were there.

And are you serious? A friend of yours performed Baby Bear? That's awesome!

(sorry for the double post, though someone might ziffel me, so if so just disregard this message)

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I'm not entirely sure about the Sesame humans' presence, as I was too busy looking at the characters. All I remember of them is that Luis and Bob were there.

And are you serious? A friend of yours performed Baby Bear? That's awesome!

(sorry for the double post, though someone might ziffel me, so if so just disregard this message)
In addition to Bob and Luis, I remember seeing Gordon, Susan, Gina, Leela, and Alan.

And yes, someone I actually became friends with quite recently was Baby Bear this year.