TV Alert: Sesame Street at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Not to start of rumors, but it could have been Artie Esposito. He puppeteered Elmo one year (most likely because Kevin was busy performing Hoots). John Kennedy is another possibility. As I recall, he often puppeteered Elmo whenever Kevin was busy directing. But really, it could have been anyone.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Here's the list of all the Muppets that appeared on the parade this year.
. Big Bird
. Elmo
. Abby Cadabby
. Murray Monster
. Zoe
. Rosita
. Grover
. Ernie
. Bert
. Cookie Monster
. The Count
. Telly Monster
. Baby Bear
. Oscar the Grouch

At least The Count was still in the parade and didn't retire.

Hayley B

Reaction score
^ Can you list the humans?

I saw Susan,Bob,Alan,Gordon. Some blonde lady I didn't know. I figure she must be new.

Walter

Reaction score
That was great! (It's funny how they kept calling Sesame's characters The Muppets:laugh: ) Another great Parade as usual. Happy Thanksgiving guys!

.....Go Go Power Rangers.....haha:batty:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Gosh darn it! I did miss the Kermit balloon, but I did see the Sesame Street gang. There was Gina, Bob, Luis, Grodon, Susan, Elmo Big Bird, Cookie Monster, Count Von Count (maybe), Ernie & Bert, Abby Cadabby, and Alan.

My parents and I were supposed to se the Kermit balloon, but ugh my dad always tries to make us miss something.

I am sure the pre-recorded voice from Elmo was Kevin Clash. He will be deeply missed.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
That was great! (It's funny how they kept calling Sesame's characters The Muppets:laugh: ) Another great Parade as usual. Happy Thanksgiving guys!

.....Go Go Power Rangers.....haha:batty:
Lol! Yup. Sometimes, television viewers get confused if The Muppets include Kermit, Miss Piggy, and Gonzo.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well could you hear the count or was that also pre recorded from Jerry?