TV Alert: Sesame Street at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade

wiley207

Reaction score
My parents and I were supposed to se the Kermit balloon, but ugh my dad always tries to make us miss something.
So does our dad. He wants us to have Thanksgiving breakfast at a certain planned time, as if he knows what's going to happen on the parade then! He's made me miss the Sesame Street float from 2008 to 2010!

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
So does our dad. He wants us to have Thanksgiving breakfast at a certain planned time, as if he knows what's going to happen on the parade then! He's made me miss the Sesame Street float from 2008 to 2010!
Aaww... I'm sorry that your Dad let you miss the the Sesame Street from 2008 to 2010. I DVR the parade so I don't miss a minute of it.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
It appears Maria wasn't there. Odd. Maybe she was sick?

Hayley B

Reaction score
Yeah, I didn't see Maria. She is a normal show up too.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Here are the list of all the SS humans that appeared in the parade this year.
. Bob
. Gordon
. Susan
. Luis
. Leela
. Gina
. Six Children

Hmm.. I didn't see Maria and Chris in the parade. Maybe Maria and Chris were busy with other stuff.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Weren't Kermit & co. supposed to be there too?
My mom was saying how old Bob is looking. I told her that he's been there since the show started.(My mother didn't say anything about Susan even though she's been around since the beginning too.)

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
It was only the Kermit balloon and the Sesame Street Muppets and humans. Kermit the Frog and the other Disney-owned Muppets didn't make an appearance this year.

Hayley B

Reaction score
They said The Muppets were coming in one of the annoucements before the commerical breaks . But they might had been referring to Sesame Street.