1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

TV Alert: The Muppets on "A Capitol Fourth" Friday July 4, 2014

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Jul 4, 2014.

1. GuySmileyfan

GuySmileyfan Active Member

Sadly, I didn't get chance to see them on Capitol Fourth, but I did seeing a lot of interviews with Tom Bergeron and Kermit the Frog. To wants to see Kermit on Dancing With the Stars. Even Kermit said, he won't compete, but he would love to do a special dance number like Happy Feet. :)OOOOOOOh! I would love to see that happen. And maybe they'll show his happy feet or flippers.

ElizaSchuyler likes this.
  2. fozzieisfunny

fozzieisfunny Well-Known Member

Aw... Well, they did some pretty good performances. You could watch the YouTube video they posted of the full special, with no commercials.

3. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Kermit would've made a much better host then the "I think I'm so funny Tom Bergeron."

4. fozzieisfunny

Yep. But, of course, everybody in America loves Tom Bergeron, so it makes sense for him to host a special on the 4th of July! :rolleyes: C'mon, give me a break.. Kermit would've been better.

5. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

But who would want a frog as a host? Oh yeah just us hardcore Muppet fans. :p

6. fozzieisfunny

Actually some people might want Kermit as an.....No, wait, just us hardcore Muppet fans would want Kermit as an host.

7. Luke kun

Luke kun Well-Known Member

Watched a re-run of it two Saturdays ago. It was great!

8. fozzieisfunny

Yeah, although I wish there were more Muppets!