TV special to commemorate Kermit's 50 Years

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
"Dancing With the Stars" must be more important. My mom loves that show. :smile:

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
OverUnderAround said:
I agree BoyRaisin2. On the surface it seems Iger doesn't care for the Muppets. I would love to see Eisner and some private investors buy the Muppets back from Disney and develop the Muppets on their own.

I have to admit it is surprising that even the 50th year anniversary special has apparently been cancelled. Why cancel a special? Even specials make money for the networks. If they had gone through with it, maybe Ford and Pizza Hut would have been it's major sponsors.
I agree 100% I am actully really really mad about this:mad:

christinefood

Reaction score
yay i love kermit .. :smile:

Hey, did you guys know that Kermit will be doing the backstage interviews and reporting for the TVLand Awards? Tune in to TVLand Awards on Wed, March 22 starting at 9pm (ET/PT) simulcast on TV Land and Nick@Nite. For more info, visit: tvland.com

how great is that? i can't wait to see him again!

--christine:smile:

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
christinefood said:
yay i love kermit .. :smile:

Hey, did you guys know that Kermit will be doing the backstage interviews and reporting for the TVLand Awards? Tune in to TVLand Awards on Wed, March 22 starting at 9pm (ET/PT) simulcast on TV Land and Nick@Nite. For more info, visit: tvland.com

how great is that? i can't wait to see him again!

--christine:smile:
you should really post this in it's own thread so everyone knows!