UK Disney Store now stocking Muppets!

Luke

Reaction score
Either would be a start ! :rolleyes:

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
That's asking for a lot from some people. Maybe Muppet Central should install a spell checker or something of the kind or maybe have an editor that edits the message board. That would be a fun job.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Far as I know, they haven't come to the Disney store over here yet. I'll have to ask my cousin if he knows when they will... Anyways, I honestly think the Sababa fozzie is rather poor quality-I mean, even the nose is out of proportion. But I haven't seen them come out with an Animal yet.Hmmm.... I'll have to check it out.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Okay-I've changed my mind. I just saw the pictures of the Disney ones, and I'll have to admit, they're not very good. WAY more out of proportion than Sababa's.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I've seen some of the Sababa ones in real life and on the internet and they all look pretty good to me, they may not look exactly like a certain muppet but I think they are great and very nice quality.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I was in the Bristol Disney store earlier today. They had totally sold out of all Piggy dolls, large and small, which was annoying as I went there to get the large one as I quite liked it! At least it shows The Muppets are still popular and that Piggy is still popular. They only had 1 Beaker and one Animal left too. I ended up buying Rizzo.................dunno why, not that good likeness but just thought he was kinda quite cute, and In his white vest he looks like the Rizzo in Muppets Take Manhattan! I hope they make more stuff at the Disney Store, I love the ceramic Disney items, Hopefully they will make Muppets ceramics! :cry: