UK Premiere?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Heads up, I'm going to two screenings but neither is the premiere : one on 15 Dec (Dont know ANY details about this yet) and one at the BFI London on 27 Jan!
Hmmm! Screening on the 27th Jan, eh?

Edit: Oh great...its fully booked.

markit

Reaction score
Ok folks, i'm definitely up for a London Muppet Meet up! :smile: Here's the info I managed to find, yes there's a screening at the BFI on the Embankment , which unfortunately, according to the link, is fully booked, but you can check back on the day for tickets - http://www.bfi.org.uk/whatson/bfi_southbank/events/previews_in_conversation/loco_preview_the_muppets

And secondly, I spoke to the manager at the EMPIRE cinema in Leicester Square, who said that they have the Premier for The Muppets because they're doing a promotional campaign leading up to the films release.

He also mentioned that due to the building work that's going on there, with most of Leicester Square closed off, the Premier might not be able to take place, but it's currently under discussion.

I'm not gonna take that as gospel, but he seemed fairly knowledgeable, and as per usual with Premiers, he said it would be invite only, but i'll certainly be keeping my ears open and doing everything I can to get a ticket.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Heads up, I'm going to two screenings but neither is the premiere : one on 15 Dec (Dont know ANY details about this yet) and one at the BFI London on 27 Jan!
Do you mean January 15th?? Or did you go to one on 15th dec??

Either way where is it??

Chris

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Markit. As soon as you get any info on availability of premiere tickets please let us know. So desperately want to go!!

Chris

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
I ment Jan 15th, but I still dont know any details. Someone emailed me and said they'd got me tickets!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ooooh! Mark(it!) please keep us informed of anything else you find! Even if we just meet up for the Prem, see some Muppets drive by (hopefully!) and then get Chinese, that seems like a fun meetup! And maybe we can catch the movie shortly after.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Sounds like a good plan, I love Chinese.......oh and muppets!!

Merry Christmas everyone

Chris

KitKatie

Reaction score
Has anyone had any further info on a UK premiere happening? Want to go so bad but need to book time off work and such ha.

Lora

Reaction score
Hi guys..
I've just spoke to someone at Disney as my son wanted to go so I needed to check there would be a disabled access pen & there saying that because of the work in leicester square there won't be a premiere... Only a very small screening!! :embarrassed:(