UK Premiere?

KitKatie

Reaction score
Oh what a shame :frown: will be impossible to get tickets then :/

markit

Reaction score
Hi Lora, yup I heard the same too, but the work that's taking place in Leicester Square hasn't stopped many other premieres from happening, they have them all the time, or sometimes they're relocated to the O2.
The person I spoke to said it's still being discussed, but if your contact is fairly certain about this and it's final, I guess we can stop hoping.
I'm incredibly disappointed, not only having to wait but also no UK premiere. I really hope they still come over here for promotion of some kind, i'd love to meet Kermit in the flesh...I mean in the felt!

Let me know if your disney contact has any further info , would really appreciate that :smile:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
If there is no premier are you guys still interested in meeting in London? A whole day to talk muppets watch the film and go to bond st Disney store to buy muppets??

Chris

markit

Reaction score
Sounds like a good plan to me, I'm in ! :smile: Just have to work out day/time/ showing etc! :smile:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I know that's the prob. Don't wanna plan it all then 'something' does happen on a different day. Should be able to get a day off work at short notice so no need to plan til nearer the time!

Chris

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
I think we should do a London meet up to see the film if anyone is interested I don't mind looking into it.

Lora

Reaction score
Yeah we went to Arthur Christmas & Happy Feet prem's in Leicester square so it is possible. I spoke to someone at disney uk & they said there won't be & there aren't any details on any of the listings websites so I'm I think it's safe to assume no prem just the screening on 27th :embarrassed:(

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Just got home from the most amazing weekend in London at the uk premier/ screening of The Muppets at the empire cinema Leicester square.
The film is amazing there were tears there were laughter and everything in between. It was so amazing to see after such a long time of promo.
A HUGE hello to fellow muppet central fans who were also there. Such a thrill to spend time with such amazing people, thanks to all of you for making this such a memorable weekend.

Chris

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
I have been waiting for you to post before I said anything. I'm still in shock that I've finally seen it. There will be more tears before bedtime. So wonderful to meet you all I had a blast. Oh and Daddy Rivett loves his Walter, Beaker and Angry Bird.