Unpopular Opinions

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I absolutely dislike bananas.

The texture and flavor bothers me. :smirk:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Bananas are tough . . . the time they're actually good and ripe is miniscule compared to how long they stay under ripe, and how quickly they go over ripe. I mean, when a banana is good and ripe, and I mean really good and ripe, they're a great fruit. Otherwise, when they're under ripe, they're hard, gritty, starchy, and funky tasting; if they're over ripe, they're essentially like eating overly sweetened mush.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Bananas are tough . . . the time they're actually good and ripe is miniscule compared to how long they stay under ripe, and how quickly they go over ripe. I mean, when a banana is good and ripe, and I mean really good and ripe, they're a great fruit. Otherwise, when they're under ripe, they're hard, gritty, starchy, and funky tasting; if they're over ripe, they're essentially like eating overly sweetened mush.
I only like bananas that are under ripe. I can stand them when they are ripe, but when they are over ripe I dislike them so much I would refuse to eat them. Just something about the taste that's so.... ugh.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I've never liked unboxing videos. How is watching someone open up a box even remotely entertaining? If they added humor and things like that, I guess I could understand the popularity of these videos. But from what I've seen, they appear to be just videos of people opening up a box and getting thousands of views for it for some reason.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I don't understand why the Kardashians are popular. There I said it! According to some people, that statement would probably be considered un-American these days. WHY!? Just why.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've never liked unboxing videos. How is watching someone open up a box even remotely entertaining? If they added humor and things like that, I guess I could understand the popularity of these videos. But from what I've seen, they appear to be just videos of people opening up a box and getting thousands of views for it for some reason.
Once again, I can go into a long-winded rant about how the popular, successful, trendy videos on YouTube are ones that require no originality or effort whatsoever. Unboxing was part of the zeitgeist for a while.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I actually like the Ren and Stimpy adult party cartoon, and a good portion of the games episodes.