Unpopular Opinions

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I don't see what the big hooplah is over being homeschooled. "omg lol r u homeschooled??!?!??!" Yeah. So what?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
There's stigmas associated with it - a new one now is that homeschooling apparently leads to mass shootings, because evidently with the string of mass shootings we've had, it turns out many of the shooters just happened to be homeschooled.

Then, there's also the fact that most homeschool is faith-based, so that probably doesn't sit well with others since God and religion are not to be taught in public school.

And, of course, there are those who assume that homeschooling students goof off all day long and don't have to do any real school work at all.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
To me, it comes off more as a "wait, you were home-schooled?? I didn't know that...." Rather than "you were home-schooled??? Sheltered!"

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I can’t stand bands that have loud noises (brass bands being one of them).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Maybe it's cause I was exposed to it, but if I'm gonna be honest, I prefer the remakes of Everybody Sleeps/Eats.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I really did not like Coco. Like at all. One of my least favorite Pixar movies TBH.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
I really did not like Coco. Like at all. One of my least favorite Pixar movies TBH.
That's the first Pixar film I've not seen in cinemas (excluding all the films from 1995-2005). It just didn't appeal to me

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Is it sad whenever I hear the name "Coco", THIS Coco automatically pops up in my head?

(Yes, I would, I know).

In seriousness, I have thought of checking the movie out once.