Unpopular Opinions

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I rather dislike certain aspects of vlogging as it is (lookin' at Casey Neistat's ugly mug), but I hate it even more when people use it to put their personal business out there for all the world to see and hear publicly - like those who vlog about getting divorced, or beginning diagnosed with cancer, or just whining about how much their life sucks, blah-blah-blah . . . they're essentially just begging for sympathy by being apathetic, which is just pathetic.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So....

One old school Nick show I'm honestly more of just a casual fan of is "Oh yeah! Cartoons"

Like, if I had to give up one old cartoon from Nick, I can honestly live without that one. :smirk:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Chinese food has a tendancy to go a little overboard with them, but otherwise, if you dice them up small enough and use just the right amount in certain other recipes, you don't even really notice them all that much.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Is this a parody song? The beat sounds familiar....

EDIT: spoke too soon. It's an instrumental.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's a golden oldie . . . one of those instrumental songs you recognize when you hear it, but can't necessarily remember the name of it . . . as it is with most old instrumental songs, lol.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I actually like the Ren and Stimpy adult party cartoon, and a good portion of the games episodes.
I don't think the Adult Party cartoon is that bad either, it's ultra violent visual gags is pretty much my sense of humor in a nutshell. The only thing I find disturbing about it is how some of the sexual jokes are a bit awkward to watch now that the show's creator John Ican'tspellhislastname got accused of sexual harassment. It's still funny stuff when you don't think of it that way though.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Drawn Together:The Movie was actually pretty good. While it definitely isn't Oscar worthy or anything, I still thought it was just as funny as the show it was based off of.