Upcoming Disney Movies

Drtooth

Reaction score
Phineas and Ferb, I love the series and I'm completely excited about this. It sounds really awesome. Though, I'm still not keen on the live action/animation, "Looney Tunes: Back in Action"-type technique. But, like Brave, I gotta see it to get a good opinion. BTW, I'm also intrested in Jim Carey's take on Doofenshmirtz.
Jim is COMPLETELY wrong for Doofenshmirtz! I don't care that's the creators' wishes. it should be John Stewart. He can do a pretty rough approximation of that voice, and he sort of looks like him. Jim Carey's too bouncy and cartoony to be able to deliver one of Doof's amazing rambling lines about things in a very calm manner. Still, I'm MUNDO disappointed that 2nd Dimension didn't get a theatrical release. it certainly was worthy of one.

, lastly, looks like another hit by Disney even with the fact that it hasn't begun production yet. It looks like another Tangled-type storybook adaptation and that's seemed to work for Disney. Although, it will be nice to see how this turns out after Glen Keane (character creator who helped Disney create hits, Rapunzel, Aladdin, Beast, Pocahontas, and Ariel) leaves Disney.
I think I got a clip of that one...