1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Various Muppet Items I Found at Walmart Today!

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by jacobsnchz, Nov 25, 2011.

1. jacobsnchz Active Member

After the Black Friday MADNESS!! I found some very cool new items at Walmart. You may have seen these before, but these were new to me and I haven't seen pics of these, so I thought I'd share. I wanted to buy some of these really badly, but I hear I may be getting some of this stuff for Christmas!! lol.

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    Cindy likes this.
  2. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

how much was the gonzo hat
  3. Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

if its walmart it wouldnt be more than 10 bucks( aside from tax)
  4. jacobsnchz Active Member

$10.00, I believe. The same as a Kermit and/or Animal cap.
  5. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

o thx lol cuz im a die hard for gonzo
  6. jrxing Member

I got my kermit slippers and kermit lounge pants (in womens pajama department ) still searching
    For the Muppets keychains in baton ROUGE.
  7. Puckrox Well-Known Member

I love the Gonzo hat, but I never wear baseball caps so I feel like it'd be a waste for me to get it. I've love a beanie though. I should make a friend drive me to Walmart this weekend. :)
  8. robodog Active Member

I would totally wear that Gonzo hat. Even though I don't normally wear hats.
  9. jacobsnchz Active Member

None of the three/four Walmarts near us in Texas have those keychains!! lol. I want one! haha.
  10. jrxing Member

Me too!? Pretty sure the jewelry clerks at walmart hate me for calling them repeatedly
  11. beaker Well-Known Member

12. jrxing Member

13. muppfozz Member

I have seen the hats at Wal-Mart but I will have to go to a larger one for the slippers I want those ......I found a fleece blanket to make that has pictures from the new movie at my Wal Mart this week.....I think it was $17.00 .
  14. jrxing Member

Do u have a pic of the blanket? Is it a snuggie?
  15. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

I can't see the pictures
  16. a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

we found some muppet pajama's with Kermit & Piggy heads saying "Kissy Kissy" all over them at walmart on black friday for a niece for christmas! :zany:
  17. Cindy Moderator

What's the Muppets keychain look like?
  18. muppfozz Member

:DNo, it is not a snuggie. But I did see one of those on a website yesterday but I can't remember which site it was......that snuggie type thing was Kermit and kinda expensive. My blanket is-"No sew fleece throw kit ---cut fringe tie enjoy". I have not had the time to put it together yet. This throw shows Piggy, Kermit,Gonzo,Fozzie, Animal, Walter, and the band.
    Muppet fan 123, jrxing and Cindy like this.
  19. jrxing Member

I want one. Should I look in fabric department or bedding. Please send pic so I know what to look for. Thanks for the update!
  20. ilovemuppet4eva Active Member

I just went to two walmarts to try to find this. Luckily the no sew blanket was at the second wm. I bought 2 of them!! They are in the crafts and sewing department. The design on Ethel blanket is the same design Disney store had on the recent reusable bag. Wm was also selling a Kermit fleece pj set for women.