Various Muppet Items I Found at Walmart Today!

jrxing

Reaction score
Hopefully I have better luck finding the blanket then the keychains

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
Good Lu on your search! Hope u find it bc it's super cute. It even has Walter on it!!!

jrxing

Reaction score
So my walmart list is: no sew fleece blanket with kermit &piggy &Walter
Keychains(sigh, if I ever find them) & kermit &piggy Pjs, Muppets books. Already got my kermit slippers! Thanks for the update & posting ! :smile:

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
Is there any other new muppets merchandise besides the muppets no sew fleece blanket at walmart?

jrxing

Reaction score
Still no keychains(which I've just about given up), no sew fleece blanket, and no Pjs. Anyone have a pic of the Pjs? Are they fleece? Thanks

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
The pjs are fleece. They have kermit wearing a scarf all over them in different poses with snowfakes. I am going to check my walmart this weekend to see if any new stuff is available. According to muppets.com there are supposed to be some new kids shirts available.

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
I found the no-sew fleece blanket and I was really wanting to love it. But sadly, I don't. I mean don't get me wrong, it's got Walter and I love that part, but I don't care for the color-blocking thing they did with the characters. I'd rather see them in full color, personally. Still a cute product. I hope it sells well.

I did find 4 different Animal t-shirts in the boys section. All were pretty much the same with the open mouth Animal pose, but one had him in hipster glasses and a big gold chain with his name on it - I was less impressed with that one.

I need to go back and look for the pajamas (for myself!) and this elusive key chain everyone has been talking about.