vBulletin 3.0: New Style Set

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I was away from the internet for a few days so when I got back I got a shock to see the new forum style, I thought I could have been going crazy for a while there because I couldnt see anything mentioned about a new style til now. I like the new style but I think I like the old colours better for some reason, maybe its just because we are so used to the old one.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Anyway, Phil, you didn't answer my Q earlier. Is there two more spaces on the smilie bar? Are we ging to get Crazy Harry and the Chef? Or is the extra two slots just an illusion?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Whether or not we can add a couple more smilies depends upon what other minor vB3 changes are in store before the final version rolls out. So I don't have a definite answer at this point. If we can add a couple more, we will definitely consider doing it.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
We already have Crazy Harry.

:crazy: See? There he is.

Want to see him again?

:crazy: "Hello!"

:zany: "Quack!"

Someone get that penguin out of my post.

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
Crazy Harry said:
We already have Crazy Harry.

:crazy: See? There he is.

Want to see him again?

:crazy: "Hello!"

Someone get that penguin out of my post.
Done.

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
Them varmints are everywhere. :wink:

:zany: There's another! BLAM BLAM BLAM!

No penguins were harmed in the making of this post, on account of that was a Nerf gun.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ah yes. I forgot that, because I never thought of him as being the right shape...

Chilly Down

Reaction score
New look of the forum

Just wanted to say I finally got a good chance to see how the new forum REALLY looks. (Since returning to IL, I hadn't been using my computer but my parents', and there's something seriously jazzed up with all the colors on my parents' computer.) The new look is very sharp. I think I liked it better having our avatars on the side, but that's a quibble. I'm sure I'll get used to this. But the colors are lovely and the graphics seem smoother and cleaner.

So hurray for the new look to MC's forum!

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Totally off topic, but Chilly, I LOVE you avatar! Christmas Fiery! SQUEE!