Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Man, you crack me up! Thanks again Vic! By the way, pardon me if I'm wrong, but did you ever say you were planning to make a another "Lost Visuals" visual?

dabauckham

Reaction score
Wow - just discovered this thread. Vic, just wanted to join the long list of people congratulating your creativity. Ever thought of applying for a job with Sesame Workshop? IMO, they could use some cutting edge graphic designers with a good sense of humor. :wink: Definitely keep up the great work.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
The Count said:
Um... Eat what? And I need to get my pic for TMCS3 ready... Anyone know where I can get some nice furry bat ornaments, somewhat Muppet figure scale, and cheap?
You could try a costume store. It's halloween all year long in those places.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey! Kev, you should know that's nothing but a myth. I said a myth, myth!
Myth: Yeth?

Erine81981

Reaction score
The Count said:
Hey! Kev, you should know that's nothing but a myth. I said a myth, myth!
Myth: Yeth?
Woman: *peeks around a billbord* Yes?

Couldn't resist.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I once had a wart on my finger, and when my mom forced the doctor to freeze it off... DANG DID IT HURT LIKE CRAP!!!

dabauckham

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I once had a wart on my finger, and when my mom forced the doctor to freeze it off... DANG DID IT HURT LIKE CRAP!!!
Hey, you know I used to have a wart on my finger too, but I didn't freeze it off. I just used this weird acid which burned it off over time. Actually didn't hurt at all. *realizes this is one of those odd conversations he didn't think he would get into...shrugs* :zany: