Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

Beauregard

Reaction score
crazed gonzo fa said:
Wow! Talk about dramatic effect!
Ok, sure, dramatic effect is an effect caused by the intake of external molecules of excitement and fear through...um, why am I talking about it again?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
... Bcause you take everything too literally Bo. That reminds me, how do you take your tea? One lump or two?

BTW: Crazed gonzo fa, congrats on becoming a Senior Member. We usually cheer such an accomplishment in the Post Count and SM thread in the Games section. Here's your MC SM Kermit The Frog badge, your name's in silver lettering on the collar. Again, congrats!

Beauregard

Reaction score
The Count said:
... Because you take everything too literally Bo. That reminds me, how do you take your tea? One lump or two?
Er...one? Why do i say that with trepidation and trembling?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK... One lump for you... *Drops sugar lump in Bo's tea cup. And one lump for me. *Whacks Bo with clown mallet on the head.
*Wahahahaha! The old gags are always the bestt for cartooning around. Feel free to use this as a visual piece Dave.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*grabs instant-freeze spray and aims it at Count* And feel free to use this guy as a prop.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Siwwy Bo... You have that Instant Freeze aimed at yourself. *Laughs then leaves Bo stuck in time.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*stuck in time* Hey, but at least I'll never grow up any time soon! *blinks* Never mind!