Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

Erine81981

Reaction score
I could see that as a movie. For real. Once again you out did yourself Dave. Good work and keep it up. I agree with yea Ryan. DeNiro as Johnny. Bring it on.

Sorry to hear you were in the hospital. Glad to see your doing better. Keep taking those painkillers. There a pain but they kill. (hope that wasn't to bad of a pun)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... As suggested by The Great or Second Great Muppet Look-Alike Contest from Muppets Magazine... I wouldn't be opposed to see Carly Simon in the Muppet biopic of lead Electric Mayhem guitarist, tambourine player, and all-around bodacious blonde Janice.
*Hint hint, nudge nudge Dave.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
A job well done Vic! Thanks again! Muppet Fantastic Four? (insert Chamberlain hmmmm.) Is Beau still frozen? Sorry that you were in the hospital, hope you feel better.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You know... Honestly thought that was a reference to the character voiced by Pat Oswald in Cats & Dogs.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Thats adorable Vic! Good job!

Also I hope you are feeling better. **Giant huggles**

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh. My. Gosh.

Robert DeNiro as Johnny. Perfect fit. Perfect picture. Could NOT look any better. And the Sal monkey, so funny! Plus, I really really LOVED the rushing-feel background used for this visual! So great! Well done!

I hope to see more Muppet Movie Parody's in the series!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Love it Dave! That's hilarious! Robert Deniro as Johnny! I wonder what he would say....