Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Muppet Music Jam

So I know many MCer's here on the board play musical instruments (myself included), so this week's visual is for them. Wouldn't it be sweet if there was like a mass Muppet musical number again like in TMM? Meh, a man can dream, can't he?

Muppet Music Jam
Be sure to click the image for a "full view" :smile:

Muppet Central Morsels
• The "Boring Muppet Music" logo (BMM) is based on the BMG Music logo.
• The manuscript in the background has no musical significance whatsoever. It's simply a stock photo image.
• This visual is technically incomplete as The Count playing a saxophone was supposed to make an appearance, but never made it in.​
***More info you may or may not feel the need to read!***
Upcoming Visuals!
We keep the suspense rolling by giving you a look at not just the next visual, but weeks ahead too!
Next Week: Tune in next Friday, March 9, 2007, when the local cable station promotes it's evening line-up with Your Muppet News Team! And then:
March 16, 2007 - The Monster At The End Of This Movie!
March 23, 2007 - Muppet's Movie Parody – The Fantastic Four
March 30, 2007 - The Reservoir Dogs of Sesame Street

High Resolution prints of "A Muppet Family Gathering"
It's here! Visit this thread. NOTE: Fifteen orders have not been met yet! There is still a chance to get the bonus artwork!

The Muppet Central Show - Season THREE!
Due to the huge success of the previous two MC Shows, there will be a third one for you to have the chance again to appear in before VRWCMV goes on hiatus again at the begining of the Summer! For a complete list of rules, see last week's visual. Send your pic to: vicromano_mc@yahoo.com by MARCH 30, 2007

Check out all VRWCMV here!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Oh, Vic, that is LOVELY! Like... I just set it as my background kind of lovely! ...I'm not very good at praising visuals, but... I love this! (I love all your visuals, I'm just never sure what to say in a post, because usually by the time I get around to them there's a dozen people who have said exactly what I want to say. <Shrug>)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
And when has that stopped you before Lisa?

Hey Dave... Would rully like to see the descripts attachd to the visuals return. You started off great with the Muppe Movie Parody: Muppet Mean Girls and Muppets Tonight vs. Sesame Street... But they've been absent since, starting with the Kermelon Breakfast. And I'd rully like to know what this music jam is like with all kinds of crazy. If you can take the time to post descripts that is.
Also... The Reservoir Dogs of Sesame Street... Funny and cool and great, but wouldn't that count as another Muppet Movie Parody?

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Thanks again for another great job Vic! This would be pretty awesome to see in real life!

dabauckham

Reaction score
WOW. Definitely a GREAT idea to have a musical collage. There's probably enough fodder to make at least 2,000,000 more of these collages. :wink: Right on for including Emmet Otter's Jugband and Marvin Suggs and his Muppaphones! :smile:

Would love to see some SS characters incorporated into this in the future.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Love it! All the different musicians coming together, it's just great! My favorite is Rowlf off on the side and the fact that Kermit is in the middle. Very nice, will be making this my new desktop!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Woooooooooow!!! Vic! That is GORGEOUS!! I love, love, love it! I think Rowlf's pose is my absolute favorite! Great job Vic! Great job!

Erine81981

Reaction score
I don't know what it is but i also love Rowlf in this one. Being that he is one of my favorite characters but also haven't seen him in that pose before. But once again you've done great Dave. Keep it up!

unclematt

Reaction score
Would have loved to see the Count in there but very cool

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I love how you have a different picture of Floyd than the one on the Palisades box (the one that my avatar is from) because there aren't alot of publicity style photos of him, nice to see a fresh one! Also I totally went "SQUEEEEE!!!" when I saw the Emmet Otter characters. So I set this as my desktop. Thanks Vic and great job!