Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
It's time for saying goodbye...

(sigh)......:cry: :frown: :concern: One last queastion Vic, are you still planning on doing the muppet babies project you talked about a while back? As soon as you get the time?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Wish you well Vic. I hope to see you return over in the Moppet Family form sometime later. I miss palling around with you and Ted the dog. Take it easy guy. Your one awsome guy. See yea.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Yeah Vic TC luv. I really enjoyed your work, and you'l be greatly missed. Hope to see you again soon.

wes

Reaction score
Oh My :eek: This is like the saying good by part of MTM it's verty sad, look what happens when i go a way fora while:cry:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I agree. A short era in MC history has come to a virtual halt. But, who knows? Maybe we'll get surprises from time to time!

unclematt

Reaction score
Vic, thank you for everything you were able to do. We appreciate all the time you put into your visuals.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Wow Vic, I didn't hear that you would be leaving. Best of luck to you with your work an your family. **giant huggles** Though you may not see this, I have to say it and send you off anyway. :smile: Better late than never, I guess... you will be missed.