Video: "I Don't Want to Live on the Moon" Remake

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I kind of feel bad for all the people on YouTube blaming Billy for his performance of Ernie in the song. I know that people haven't warmed Billy yet but, we are getting more Ernie than in last 10 years so just take the good with the bad.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I kind of feel bad for all the people on YouTube blaming Billy for his performance of Ernie in the song. I know that people haven't warmed Billy yet but, we are getting more Ernie than in last 10 years so just take the good with the bad.
I agree. It's the same with Jen's Zoe. Recall when Steve started performing Kermit, he sounded a bit more like Frank Welker's baby Kermit, but over the years he's become spot on with the voice. I can imagine Billy improving with Ernie in time as well.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Well, Jim and Steve both had a chance to sing that. Billy was about due. Hopefully, he'll do a version of "Rubber Duckie" at some point as well. :smile:

That is something to think about, especially with the recasts. Did Eric's Bert ever sing "Doin' the Pigeon?" Did Dave's Cookie ever sing "C is for Cookie?" Heck, I don't recall ever hearing Steve's Ernie do "Rubber Duckie," yet he did "Bein' Green" and "Rainbow Connection" as Kermit. Yeah, we're definitely about due for remakes of classic SS songs with the newer character voices as well.
David's Cookie sang C is for Cookie on PWMS, Eric's Bert sang Doin' the Pigeon in a SSL show, and Steve's Ernie sang Rubber Duckie in episode 3999. No video of Steve's Rubber Duckie is available, but there are videos of David's C is for Cookie and Eric's Doin' the Pigeon:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Okay. Thanks for sharing. I'll take a look. Or shall I say 'a listen.'