1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Video: New Lipton Tea Ad with Kermit, Piggy and Animal

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Duke Remington, Feb 26, 2014.

1. fozzieisfunny

fozzieisfunny Well-Known Member

Oh, right.. I just forgot that I was looking for Jim Henson: The Biography for The Muppet Book Club in my library. :o:o

2. Wafflesnacker

Wafflesnacker Member

But alas, they'd probably just make Wontkins just get a push or a slight bonk on the head. Not like the old ones.

3. fozzieisfunny

Very true. Very true. But, Henson would bring back the old, zany, characters named Wilkins and Wontkins that we know and love.

4. Wafflesnacker

Wafflesnacker Member

They'd bring the look, the voice but not the classic feel.

5. fozzieisfunny

True 'dat. True 'dat. So, anyways, back to Lipton.

6. Wafflesnacker

Wafflesnacker Member

Yeah, I thought animal looked weird when he spat it out, that was rushed and out of sync in a way.

7. Eyeball

Eyeball Well-Known Member

Great advert, I mean the muppets advertising one of the best drinks ever! I'm all for that.

8. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

I found another version of Kermit's "Be More Tea" song on Vimeo. It looks like its for some e-card website.

9. Wafflesnacker

Wafflesnacker Member

Kermit's mouth is dirty there at 1:12. Other than that it's awesome.

10. lady piggy

lady piggy Well-Known Member

Awww I so adore the ads , I see them almost everyday on tv or online.So funny and cool and sweet, Piggy looks beautiful in them too ♡♡♡

Duke Remington and LouisTheOtter like this.
  11. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I would buy that song just cause Kermit sang it. It's just that awesome.:)

LouisTheOtter likes this.
  12. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

I j'adore the foot tapping Frog, and the subtle, new, close-up movements that he's got going on here. #gokermit #bemoretea

Duke Remington and LouisTheOtter like this.