1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Video: "Share it Maybe" Sesame Street Parody

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by Oscarfan, Jul 10, 2012.

1. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

Already at over 2.5 million views. (Guess Cookie had lots of success with sharing)
    Muppet fan 123 and LouisTheOtter like this.
  2. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

HAHAHAHAHA! Genius. Once again, making proper use of pop culture pays off! Kudos, Cookie Monster! I love this.
  3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Not so hard to believe, considering the video is indirectly associated with Justin Bieber.
  4. dwmckim

At least with this many people seeing the vid, "Veggie Monster" will be forgotten about now!
  5. D'Snowth

Unfortunately, there's always going to be some trolls out there who will keep the Veggie Monster rumor alive, that's how it's still been going around, even after all these years.
  6. Muppetgirl1

Muppetgirl1 Member

This video is so funny to watch my Nephew says Cook Cook every time he sees Cookie Monster and he is only 18 months old.
  7. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

:insatiable: Me just watched this, and this is crazy! :insatiable:

Of course I had to watch the original song first. HaHa! This video is just so funny! (who's performing Cookie here? Is that Eric Jacobson?) The lyrics they thought up are so ingenious. I love the fact that the original video is playing on one of the computers there.

Another great parody done by Sesame Workshop!
  8. dwmckim

David Rudman
  9. dwmckim

Share It, Maybe hasn't just been a youtube hit but has also been doing extremely well on comedy radio. It's #2 for Dr. Demento's July Top 10 and has been in the top five of pretty much every other similar Demento-type shows (reaching #1 last week on I Still Get Demented)
    muppetlover123 likes this.
  10. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

Elmo, Abby and Grover sang the real song here:

Phillip likes this.
  11. dwmckim

This week, Share It Maybe hits the #1 spot on another Demento-esque show, A-Log on the Airwaves.
  12. antsamthompson9

Here's Elmo and Grover doing a better attempt at the song: .
    meepmuppaphones likes this.
  13. D'Snowth

Seriously, was it really necessary for Elmo to do this?
  14. antsamthompson9

Not really, but his version is easier to listen to than Jespen's.
  15. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I refuse to watch any of these in so much as the fact that watching covers, parodies, and all that other junk is still just as bad as listening to the real one.

Unless Weird Al chimes in, that is.
  16. meepmuppaphones

meepmuppaphones Active Member

This just made me die of laughter. WHAT THE HECK.:):confused::D
  17. Tbird29

Tbird29 New Member

My little guy loves this! Too funny.