1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

Video: Watch Gordon Ramsay Compete with The Swedish Chef

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

Heehee! Mr. British accented guy vs. The Sweedish Chef. It was so on.

theSHE124 likes this.
  2. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

I feel like it would be cool if for one episode of hells kitchen the muppets replaced the human contestants for an episode or guest starred for one

ElizaSchuyler likes this.
  3. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Or if the Swedish Chef stood in for Ramsey...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. muppetlover123

That would be cool also

ElizaSchuyler likes this.
  5. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

When I saw that recent behind-the-scenes video with The Miz referred to as a "Muppisode", I thought it was merely an appearance on WWE, with "Muppisode" being a clever title for a segment with the Muppets. Didn't know it was supposed to be a web series starring the Muppets.

And this video was a lot better than I had expected. That's a good thing.

Some people thought that Pops hadn't been used in years. And although one mentioned that Pops was in the OK Go music video (and behind-the-scenes video), Pops has been used quite a bit since A Muppet Family Christmas. He was in The Muppet Christmas Carol, the first episode of Muppets Tonight, It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie, and Letters to Santa.

Duke Remington and DrDientes like this.
  6. JimAndFrank

JimAndFrank Well-Known Member

I'm just imagining Sweetums as head chef in one of Ramsey's kitchens and it kinda looks like the lobby of the Happiness Hotel. I would SO eat there every night!

The prospects of these Muppisodes are exciting. I hope that some of them could be reminiscent to a Muppet Show sketch and even take place on the stage. I can of so many people who would jump at the chance to do one (Ellen Degeneres and Adam Hills to just name a couple).

theSHE124 likes this.
  7. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

This just looks like it was a lot of fun to shoot! Everyone just seemed like they where having fun! Except Gonzo what was he doing just standing there next to Kermit?

8. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

What a fun little clip . Nice to see Pops and Sweetums having big interactions in it aswell which is great nice to see the more minor fan favourite characters are getting bigger roles. I loved the hair nets thought that was funny never been a big fan of Gordon Ramsey but in this he is likeable I hope we get more of these specials cause there great good job Disney.

theSHE124 and ElizaSchuyler like this.
  9. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

One of my favorite Youtube folks, Cyriak, has a great video titled "Powers of Ramsay." I don'twant to embed the video, which has some printed language. Let's just say that Cyriak finds him objectionable and abrasive, and uses his bizarrely brilliant CGI skillz to express it. So here's the URL in chunks, which you can fix and paste into your browser if you want to see what I'm babbling about.

www.youtube.com/
    watch?v=5AeJqyECyiw

10. theSHE124

theSHE124 Active Member

It's not the bathroom line! You're in Ramsey's spot! Looks like we're doing a dance! Cold-Fusion-Explosive-Combo! LOL! :laugh:

Oh boy! This will make anyone's day bright! My Mom hasn't seen it yet, but likes the funny thought of it! :hungry::eek:

11. GonzoLeaper

GonzoLeaper Well-Known Member

Very cool! Great to see some of the Muppet videos online again.:)
    And speaking of our favorite Muppet cook- today on the radio, I heard one of the DJs read a tongue twister that he said had been deemed one of the toughest to say. However, in saying it, it sounded very nonsensical- the other DJ was laughing and said he sounded like The Swedish Chef on The Muppet Show!:hungry:

ElizaSchuyler and theSHE124 like this.
  12. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

An extended version was posted by WWE:

A lot more funny gags in this one

13. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

I liked how they made a joke about Gordon Ramsay saying "bleeping" because he was around the Muppets, hahaha.

14. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

Ramsay sure was a good sport, wasn't he? And I got a chuckle when Walter was so flattered at being called a Muppet, when Ramsay was actually insulting him. :fanatic:

WalterLinz and theSHE124 like this.
  15. muppetlover123

i like this one more. And i loved the Statler and Waldorf bit with Gordon at the end. That would make a great next episode!

theSHE124 likes this.
  16. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

That was better than the other one.

17. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

the extended version was bleeping brilliant I was laughing all the bleeping way through it. Loved that in this one Ramsey used his "You Donkey" catchphrase that made me laugh.

theSHE124 likes this.
  18. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Well-Known Member

THIS IS WONDERFUL! :D I just finished watching the longer version, YAY for the Swedish Chef and Beaker as his sous chef! And also, Beaker in a hairnet gave me the gigggles and the faceoff between Ramsey and Statler and Waldorf at the end was fantastic! :) Also, yay for Bunsen and cold fusion with the two dishes! XD In short, I LOVED IT!

Also, SNAP Mo Frackle, did you make those? :laugh: Because those are genius, I laughed out loud when I saw those!

Mo Frackle likes this.
  19. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Nope. No idea who made them, but you can find several examples on Google Images.

20. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

This is even funnier, especially with an alternate ending and more Staler and Waldorf bits. I can't wait for the next one of these.

charlietheowl likes this.